Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Inject in my veins motherfuckas!!! Never known such a salty bunch of cunts than these Wolves fans
Referring to us as rivals

:contelol::levylol::king:

He's def not up my alley as a player, but I must say I'm intrigued by what Conte can do with him. The Athletic piece suggests he is coachable, and his attitude seems great by all accounts.

If this is the one Antonio wants, then back him.
He’s got talent
He’s got a good attitude
He’s got a great manager

This should be alright

On a different stroke first evidence on backing the manager.

Tell you what if we do the renters this’ll be a week to remember

Not overly excited about it and would much rather actually get a. a good player and b. a player that we don't have to hope can adapt to the position he is most likely going to be used in, but at least it is an attempt to do something which is how low the bar is set with transfers and Spurs now.

It also was getting tiresome being frustrated with the same old guys so if nothing else we at least get someone new to frustrate us.
look at this guy man.

Tell you what - if we do the renters this’ll be a week to remember.
dreamland-margate-kent-uk-FKDPKX.jpg

I've been buzzing around twitter like a blue-arsed fly. I think it's happening and he will be available for Sunday.
Who called it first?

Not overly excited about it and would much rather actually get a. a good player and b. a player that we don't have to hope can adapt to the position he is most likely going to be used in, but at least it is an attempt to do something which is how low the bar is set with transfers and Spurs now.

It also was getting tiresome being frustrated with the same old guys so if nothing else we at least get someone new to frustrate us.
Igula you bastard. Rejoice. Our saviour is coming.

Wolves fans are not to happy with Spurs bunch of cunts!!!

Fray Bentos

Fray Bentos

Senior Member​

Tell levy to **** off.

————————

Irishyido92

Irishyido92

Just doesn't shut up​

I hope that Conte stiffs Spuds legally just like he did Chavski.
————————-

RealBale RealBale

RealBale RealBale

Just doesn't shut up​

Spurs, what an odious club they are, from the management, players, fans, utterly odious captain. As Ferguson used to say, "I wouldn't give them a virus."

——-

Liverpooltrololol

Liverpooltrololol

Just doesn't shut up​

what ever he is sold for if he ends up at spurs will be a mistake for the player

——-

David Williams

Well-Known Member​

Levy is just an extension of their awful fan base, they are all slimy Bast***s who deserve F*** All. He will play this game like he always does, signing doesn’t happen then at least they tried. When you look at the dog crap players they have signed in the past few years Traore must be nuts to even consider the move.

——-

Fuck off you bunch of cunts!!!! If we want Traore, he comes and there’s nothing you 2 bob wankers can do about it. Cry me a river 😭😭😭
Call me paranoid, but I don't think they like us.

Back
Top Bottom