Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It confuses me that people act like we should ship Ade out because of wages and then get outraged when Levy sells players.

Adebayor is our best player at the moment and if we shipped him out when he doesn't want to leave but instead because of wages that would be Levy's cheapest and most shameful move ever. At least with Bale, Modric, and Berbatov they were forcing their way out.

Last edited:
Dunno if that's how they do it in eastern europe but over here mate, you touch the temple and flare the elbow. :adegrin:

To be fair, Tim Sherwood is the only of the lot who did the correct British salute (palm outwards, forefinger aligned to brow).

(He didnt' drop directly forwards with his arm, mind, but the rest...)

Not sure what this is. More John Cena..

BksF9UyCAAAODIa.jpg

I'm going to say it. I went full retard on Ade's arse and cunted him off to high heaven at the start of the season.

I didn't think he had half the character he has shown. I was very wrong.

Back
Top Bottom