Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Plenty of people have traumatic and emotionally traumatising experiences in their lives, but Adebayor is one of those who does not have to worry about keeping a roof over his head, nor does he need to be stressed about his next meal or having people around him at christmas.

To sympathise with him blaming supernatural crap instead of looking at himself... massively offensive to people with real problems in life, imo.

So because he´s rich he should be able do deal with seeing his friends shot dead in front of his eyes, while hiding from the bullets himself, with no real mental damage?

Nice that you dont consider that a "real life problem"..

So because he´s rich he should be able do deal with seeing his friends shot dead in front of his eyes, while hiding from the bullets himself, with no real mental damage?

Nice that you dont consider that a "real life problem"..

No, there's people who go through the exact same problems each and every day, plenty of ex-soldiers who have seen the same and worse, yet they're homeless or financially crippled.

Are you seriously suggesting we should feel sorry for him just because he 'might' be affected by it all? I'd suggest that the videos and photos he puts on social media of his money and happiness suggest that there are plenty more people ahead of him in the queue for sympathy.

Trauma doesn't make someone a special case, it brings them closer to being 'normal' in this day and age.

Not that I'm defending Adebayor, but I'm just trying to get the logic of your argument. Traumatic events aren't actually traumatic if you have money and a roof over your head?

No, trauma is part of life for probably the majority of the world's population, however having massive wages, all your limbs working, but rarely the desire to run after a ball doesn't qualify a man for sympathy.

thing is...... he was a problem at every other club he's been too.... so?

Troubled guy?
or
Cuntbag milking it?
Option 2, please

Eradicate asap and use the wages for 2 other good players (Destro / Muniain / Depay would come running for 85k/week)

Cuntbag of the highest order

The guy is poison and should have been binned out the season before last, he has caused issues at every club he has played for. Let him go and be self centred somewhere else and allow our team spirit to thrive...........

Are you seriously suggesting we should feel sorry for him just because he 'might' be affected by it all? I'd suggest that the videos and photos he puts on social media of his money and happiness suggest that there are plenty more people ahead of him in the queue for sympathy.

Yes I am....just like we did when Soldados wife lost the baby.

People that commit suicide for example are not always the ones crying and moping around. If you think Facebook and Instagram actually depicts the way a person feels in real life, well....

Yes I am....just like we did when Soldados wife lost the baby.

People that commit suicide for example are not always the ones crying and moping around. If you think Facebook and Instagram actually depicts the way a person feels in real life, well....

So you think that Adebayor is suffering a 4 year delay in feeling a bit off about it??

People who commit suicide are not the multi-millionaire footballers who refuse to accept blame or responsibility for anything in their career - they're also unlikely to be the ones posting pictures of all their cars and people washing them for them in a poverty stricken country whilst they video themselves dancing round and posting it on social media...

Imagine the 2 quality players we can bring on 85k / week?

Best news since Lennon's new hair-cut

Soldado hater in distress - he'll be getting more chances to prove them wrong

:soldadowatch:

So you think that Adebayor is suffering a 4 year delay in feeling a bit off about it??

People who commit suicide are not the multi-millionaire footballers who refuse to accept blame or responsibility for anything in their career - they're also unlikely to be the ones posting pictures of all their cars and people washing them for them in a poverty stricken country whilst they video themselves dancing round and posting it on social media...

And you would know...

So he´s been allowed to go by the club.....thats given permission.

Wait and see what happens, but dont think he will be here much longer.

Roll on January.

Some will celebrate. I just see it as one less striker. Catastrophe.

Maybe he's cracked and is blaming his form on his aftershave?

image.png

Back
Top Bottom