Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

2637368_wanker2.gif

SO, who are we going to "GIVE" Ade.
It's obvious, he is SHIT/LAZY. Let's give him to Silver street Rangers, as a mentor, surely even Ade could influence kids,(in a good way). This fuckin sick joke that is Ade needs to be stopped, closed down, ended.
If we are correct in believing he is picking up £100,000 a week, then surely Levy can find a loophole that can put a stop to this disgusting waste of money.
I don't give a fuck where he says his money is going,(charity foundations), I would much rather that THFC paid up his contract and called his bluff by paying the money directly to his charity, at least that way the fuckin waste of space is fucked out of WHL. He can then take his lacklustre attitude far away from N17.
Let's face it, he is more famous for his bad attitude and general underachieving attributes than he is for being a decent hardworking team player. If I was to criticise Poch for anything, it would be to make Ade Capt tonight. Let's hope he does not make that mistake again. If he does, I would have to seriously rethink my position on whether Poch is the right choice to take us forward.

I'm sorry but I have never been a fan of the man since he has joined us , are so called "captain" tonight hasnt played in months , what sort of example is that ? Ex captains like Graham Roberts, Steve Perryman, Super Gary Mabbert would of gave anything for our club and there is ade blaming his performances to witchcraft! , I'm sorry but us fans who travel up and down the country deserve a better leader than Ade and I can't wait for him to leave

Absolute joke that he was given the armband tonight. I love Poch but that was a huge mistake. Ade's a mercenary that only gives a shit when his contract is up. He doesn't represent a single thing that tottenham does. He can't leave soon enough.

Absolute joke that he was given the armband tonight. I love Poch but that was a huge mistake. Ade's a mercenary that only gives a shit when his contract is up. He doesn't represent a single thing that tottenham does. He can't leave soon enough.
Agreed : Why was he given the skippers Job:
This guy is continuing to damage the club and if rumours are true he is not popular within the playing group, so why make him skipper!
You dont think he has waved the bones at Poch do you?

Maybe Poch gave him the chance-in a semi final- to show his worth. Maybe Poch has his number now. Let's face it, he wasn't great tonight (understatement) & maybe proved once & for all that the baggage he brings isn't worth the hype any more.

Where the fuck has this influx of argumentative, thread-creating, bone-idle morons come from lately?

Jesus, you're dead right. Who the fuck wants people that argue and creates threads on a forum. Couldn't be having any of that around here.

:paulinhofacepalm:

On Topic: Ade didn't look great today but what were we expecting? Captaincy was funny but backs up Ades words in the press.

Never felt comfortable with his choices for Captain and Vice Captain.

Back
Top Bottom