Adrian Durham is a C***

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m not sure the sports phone- in bloke is the cunt. I believe he’s well paid to talk bollocks on talk bollocks radio . It is the sorry sods that take the bait that are the true vaginas.

Cundy is a complete cunt.

I heard a Chelsea fan on their this morning saying about how he has fallen back in love with the game now that they are using young British players and feel like a proper football club again.

I've been saying it for forever all those bought trophies them and City have won must feel very hollow, this guy kinda proving my point

Adrian Durham is a wind-up merchant who deliberately spouts controversial views (that I'm sure he privately disagrees with) just to piss people off enough so that they call in.

If you don't take him seriously and remember that he's just a twat then it's actually quite funny listening to the bullshit he comes out with.

Durham once made the mistake of taking on George Galloway who promptly tore him a new arsehole.

The clip of Galloway destroying him used to be on YouTube but I don't think it's there anymore.

Back
Top Bottom