Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

goaldado.jpg

That is you isn't it?
fucking lol

Because they've been so incredibly good right? I bet you were one of those who ridiculed Bentaleb last year and called for Paulinho/Capoue every week. Soldado ahead of Kane right aswell, right?

£60m out of the window on two players that 9/10 times look like they can't cut it in the Championship let alone the Premier League.

No, because it would be sticking it to Sherwood. Who is pretty good at sticking it to others.

But if you want to defend a gooner manager, who cunts us off at every opportunity, over our OWN current Spurs players, well go ahead.

We will beat Villa - they will have one eye on Semi final next week. We will out play them and win comfortable. The only way they can trouble us is by getting physical and they will not revert to that type of game i sure. All credit to TS if he does decide to win at all costs, although i cant see it.

2-0 for me. TS would want everyone fit and available for Liverpool so will tone down his approach to this game.

We will beat Villa - they will have one eye on Semi final next week. We will out play them and win comfortable. The only way they can trouble us is by getting physical and they will not revert to that type of game i sure. All credit to TS if he does decide to win at all costs, although i cant see it.

2-0 for me. TS would want everyone fit and available for Liverpool so will tone down his approach to this game.

Maybe. Hope so. But surely Timmy will want to keep them up over a cup final appearance where IMHO they will get spanked by the scum anyway.

That and the fact they had an exhausting match mentally and physically on Tuesday for me is why we have no excuses not to go out and win this game.

That and the fact they had an exhausting match mentally and physically on Tuesday for me is why we have no excuses not to go out and win this game.

Yep no excuses for a tired performance must go full steam and sherwod is an attacking minded coach so there will be space to attack them.

Walker and Lloris are out, and Vertonghen is doubtful. Would like to see something like this:
[formation=4231, Vorm, Chiriches, Dier, Fazio (Jan), Rose, Stambouli, Bentaleb, Lamela, Dembele, Eriksen, Kane][/formation]

Like I said in the youth thread would much rather see Yedlin or KWP given a run out than sticking a CB @ Right back.

Back
Top Bottom