Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's time to give some players game time. I think the PL rules state there is a minimum amount of time a player has to play to receive the PL title medal. Lets make sure all of them get it.

What are the chances that I could convince one of the Fighting Cock upper crust to bring a shirt and some zines to the match so I can save on the shipping to the states?

A large contingent of Chicago Spurs will be at the lane for this one, I'd appreciate it if you gave them a warm welcome, maybe an over the pants handy as well, you all seem like good hosts:pochsmirk:

I'm thinking of going to Atlantic, is there going to be the regulars there - are you going?

For once, yeah, I'd prefer some of those diving, bottling, lazy foreigners to really do Villa one, yeah :sherwoodwtf:

Because they've been so incredibly good right? I bet you were one of those who ridiculed Bentaleb last year and called for Paulinho/Capoue every week. Soldado ahead of Kane right aswell, right?

£60m out of the window on two players that 9/10 times look like they can't cut it in the Championship let alone the Premier League.

...................Vorm
Walker......Dier....Jan....Rose
...........Bentaleb...Mason
Townsend.....Paulinho...Eriksen
....................Kane

53ad83bc665b2.gif

Im going to this one, south lower as usual. Last time i went Soldado scored in open play, its an omen i tell thee.

Or maybe not

Back
Top Bottom