Amazingly yes, it can be worse

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sink or Swim time for Lamela. Gotta give him the nod for the remainder of the season to at least know if there is any hope for next year or send him back to Italy on the cheap

Last edited:
Sink or Swim time for Lamela. Gotta give him the nod for the remainder of the season to at least you one hope for next year or send him back to Italy on the cheap

Want him here next year unless we buy a proper upgrade (players who are already proven in the PL) but I agree somewhat. Play the lad again, if he doesn't play like he has at his best (Liverpool away, NLD, Burnley @ home, the EL at times) - we should consider offers. Townsend is HG and can be the reserve/competition to the new guy rather than a big money signing.

Can see Sherwood making a big show to the cameras about saying hello to Kane, Mason and Bentaleb.
Since it's my last game the life ban won't really matter. I will make a direct line from near the opposite corner I am in and clothesline the knob if tries to make the game all about him

Probably won't I'll be back one day I hope....
....also when's it not always about Tim?

3-2 Spurs

Sherwood to fall to his knees weeping like a Weekend Dad when Bentaleb scores the winner, sprints to the bench with his finger to his lips, rips off the PE teachers Gilet, hurls it to the ground and pisses all over it.

Villa to start with 10 men, plus an imaginary player that Tim has always liked the look of, but has never actually played at WHL.

Benteke gonna have a field day in the air w/ the current back-line.

Might want to give Fazio a start to neutralize AV's best route of attack via the air.

goaldado.jpg
That is you isn't it?

Since it's my last game the life ban won't really matter. I will make a direct line from near the opposite corner I am in and clothesline the knob if tries to make the game all about him

Probably won't I'll be back one day I hope....
....also when's it not always about Tim?
Keep your eyes peeled lads
anigif_enhanced-26840-1392683882-6.gif

Back
Top Bottom