Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else find it disappointing how many creepy weirdos we seem to have on the staff? The kind of guys you wouldn't want to drink in the same establishment as, let alone drink a pint and share a bag of pork scratchings with? Levy, Hitchen, Scott, the physios, all seem to have that awkward way about them like they're an alien race in awe of the superstar players, trying desperately to assimilate and be liked.

Something about the intonation a lot of them seem to use, realistically I guess it a practical thing due to having to communicate with so many different language speakers, but something about them all just makes me think I wouldn't be surprised if they are collecting loose hairs, used trainings gear and misplaced personal items to build creepy shrines back at their basement dwellings...

Anyone else find it disappointing how many creepy weirdos we seem to have on the staff? The kind of guys you wouldn't want to drink in the same establishment as, let alone drink a pint and share a bag of pork scratchings with? Levy, Hitchen, Scott, the physios, all seem to have that awkward way about them like they're an alien race in awe of the superstar players, trying desperately to assimilate and be liked.

Something about the intonation a lot of them seem to use, realistically I guess it a practical thing due to having to communicate with so many different language speakers, but something about them all just makes me think I wouldn't be surprised if they are collecting loose hairs, used trainings gear and misplaced personal items to build creepy shrines back at their basement dwellings...

To be honest, I'm not sure why there has been criticism of Hitchen.

He hasn't appeared enough for me to form an opinion of him, one way or the other.

He hasn't appeared enough for me to form an opinion of him, one way or the other.
Probably something to do with people being fucked off with the lack of transfers and are not enjoying hearing those in charge of said transfers moaning?

Rose thinking AC Milan wanted him was just hilarious

Levy telling Christian he would match inter's wages. Talk about playing for the cameras. if that's how easy it was then every player would just sign their contract extension on the first time of asking. Also counting new signings in that. Full of shit he is

I feel a bit sorry for him. He must have been excited when the eps dropped as this was his first bit of exposure to the general public and he’s been ripped apart online for his looks and what he said in a probably highly edited 60 seconds worth of chat when he probably spoke to them for hours.

I feel a bit sorry for him. He must have been excited when the eps dropped as this was his first bit of exposure to the general public and he’s been ripped apart online for his looks and what he said in a probably highly edited 60 seconds worth of chat when he probably spoke to them for hours.
If the guy was excited for Spurs fans to hear/see him speak then that's quite concerning given his job and recent years.

Being filmed for TV is hard going for most people - maybe they would give a different impression if you actually met them in a different setting

Head scout since 2017, around the time we have stalled massively and got a load of transfers wrong IMO.

Wasn't much of a fan when he was under Comolli, even less so now after seeing the fucking state of him in the documentary.

The Comolli era brought us Modrich, Berbatov & Bale.... Levy, Comolli or Hitchens; they're all considered villains round here, so who gets the props?

Last edited:
Watching this just reaffirms it was a bloody boring season. All the drama was in the first 3 episodes with Poch and Mourinho. The only real interesting bit in the last 3 was the January window and how unsurprisingly it all seemed a bit amateurish, albeit from a few minutes coverage.

Back
Top Bottom