Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The same halftime talk over and over. Passion, courage, disappointment. Hard season. Hopefully this coming one will be more positive.

And people look surprised that players get bored of a manager after a year or two and need a new voice

Mourinho is supposed to be one of the best at this sort of stuff - imagine what the shit ones are like

Shudder has a lot of decent stuff.

You can pay a fiver to subscribe, message them to ensure they cancel it after a month, then just binge the stuff you want to watch.

They usually do free 7 day trials for their subs.

I've got Arrow at the moment. Great if you like comically bad 80s horrors, which I do.
You may well love the good bad flicks youtube channel

There seems little tactical innovation. No more than your see from a amateur coach balling at 8;years olds on a Sunday morning.
not seen this one yet (hope tp get a viewing soon ;) ) thought the others showed how limited managers/coaches are just using basic Kidology to get to players, (same as many grassroots coaches do) for me coaching is about coaching new skills/tactic's/formations etc working players bad foot (some times in a season that will make the differenance

The same halftime talk over and over. Passion, courage, disappointment. Hard season. Hopefully this coming one will be more positive.

I imagine that’s on purpose. I don’t think any club would really accept their tactical analysis being aired across the world. I’ve yet to see *any* sports documentary across any sport that really gets into the nitty gritty.

As a side note do they really spend that much time in the cafeteria or was it just an easy place for Amazon to film? it seems like half the scenes are of them in there.

I think they have breakfast and lunch there during a normal day either side of training - and would also have dinner there if staying the day before a game.......so, yes loads.

Right boys. Haven’t read any of the spoilers prior to this for these next set of episodes. I’m off work most of this week ( shift work ) :), so just about to chill out with a cup of coffee and breakfast. Going to smash out a few eps of the new lot now :) can’t wait

Back
Top Bottom