Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is anyone else still flabbergasted that this was actually given the green light?
We are literally willingly releasing a documentary where we are essentially making a complete and utter tit of ourselves to the whole football world.
ENIC, Daniel Levy, or whoever allowed this absolutely shit show to happen hang your heads you shameless, money grabbing cunts.
We’re a farce of a club. A genuine farce.

Is anyone else still flabbergasted that this was actually given the green light?
We are literally willingly releasing a documentary where we are essentially making a complete and utter tit of ourselves to the whole football world.
ENIC, Daniel Levy, or whoever allowed this absolutely shit show to happen hang your heads you shameless, money grabbing cunts.

giphy.gif

Jose not a fan

"I try to forget them during the time," he said. "If you ask me [is it] something that I enjoy, no. I don't like the feeling of being in 'Big Brother,' I tried to forget them and I think I managed to do that for the majority of the time"

"I have no idea what is there. I have no concerns, it is just... nothing is fake, everything is real. For them, it must be great because they have the day by day, 24 hours of what a football club is, a dressing room is. They have everything so, so, so, so real. Nobody acted for it. It is just the way it is.

"Am I going to watch it? No, no I'm not. It is not something I want to do. Also because I know better than anyone what is our day by day here but I think it will be very, very interesting for the people that loves football, loves sport and I think it is going to be great for them"

Cant fucking wait, havent been this excited about TV show release since the final season of game of thrones. Surely it cant be as much of a disappointment

Jose not a fan

"I try to forget them during the time," he said. "If you ask me [is it] something that I enjoy, no. I don't like the feeling of being in 'Big Brother,' I tried to forget them and I think I managed to do that for the majority of the time"

"I have no idea what is there. I have no concerns, it is just... nothing is fake, everything is real. For them, it must be great because they have the day by day, 24 hours of what a football club is, a dressing room is. They have everything so, so, so, so real. Nobody acted for it. It is just the way it is.

"Am I going to watch it? No, no I'm not. It is not something I want to do. Also because I know better than anyone what is our day by day here but I think it will be very, very interesting for the people that loves football, loves sport and I think it is going to be great for them"
So now that’s two of our managers that have called out this bollocks for what it is. Why was this allowed to go ahead?

And this also puts cold water on the “Poch’s title was “manager”, he had huge control of the club” brigade. Did he fuck.
If he had any bit of a say in how things are done then this never would have happened.

So now that’s two of our managers that have called out this bollocks for what it is. Why was this allowed to go ahead?

And this also puts cold water on the “Poch’s title was “manager”, he had huge control of the club” brigade. Did he fuck.
If he had any bit of a say in how things are done then this never would have happened.

If I was manager I would have told Levy to fuck off. I wouldn't have wanted cameras following me and my players, training sessions, inside the dressing room etc. Poch was well within his rights to say its me or the cameras, choose. I did feel Poch was generally too compliant even if he was very unhappy with something

Sadly you won’t be able to avoid it. There will be endless gifs, memes, videos, and quotes.

On the plus side the club get final sign-off to ensure there’s not too much embarrassing material, so it will probably only be about 5 minutes long.
I think we're ALL going to secretly watch it and sit there cringing. It's like the accident by the side of the road for rubberneckers.

The only excuse I have for the players is having a camera following your every move at work in the name of entertainment must be horrible. The fabled "dressing room culture" is being intruded in and it's hardly like spirits at the club were high anyway.

Yeah I really enjoy them.

I watched the NFL ones. I'm an Eagles fan so waiting to see what happens in that. Was incredible to see the facilities at the Dallas Cowboys training centre.
I was fairly appalled by the language used by the players and the coach. They appear to have one adjective between them. Most of them seemed extraordinarily uneducated and crass. I do hope our lads come over with a little more class than that bunch of Neanderthals.

Daniel Levy, the man famously media-shy, featuring on the big promo discussing sacking the manager he hung out to dry for 18 months feels a bit sickening.

The fact is if it's money, Levy is on board. He'd sell his grandmother for 10 bob and a pickled egg !

Not watching it. Nothing good will come of it. We’re just going to look like a bunch of cunts. And as for ‘All Or Nothing’, is that a fucking joke? All or nothing suggests we’re actually attempting to win shit.

If we want to win shit, Levy needs to fork out at least £80m for two fullbacks, £80m for two centre backs, £50m for a CDM, £50m for an alternate centre forward, clear the deadwood from our team and reinvest in young players for the future.

We’re looking more likely to be relegated than win the title. ‘All Or Nothing’. Absolute pisstake. More like ‘Profit = Success: Fuck The Fans - The Give Me All Your Money Story’.

I think we're ALL going to secretly watch it and sit there cringing. It's like the accident by the side of the road for rubberneckers.

I’ll binge the whole thing as quickly as possible so I can start the therapy sessions.

It will certainly be interesting, with the circus surrounding Mourinho, followed by the Covid crisis. It’s an awful advert for the team though.

Back
Top Bottom