Amazon fly-on-the-wall documentary about Spurs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First episode down suspected it for a long time but it basically just cemented for me that Poch gave up after the CL final and it bled onto the players.

Only have to look at Liverpool and Klopp for what his reaction should have been

About Levy, if you're going in thinking he's a cunt you're going to be looking for confirmation of that in everything he does and you probably will find it no matter what...you'll be like "Look at the way he sits...what a cunt" or "Look at the cunty way he walks about the place as if he fucking owns it"...

For myself I can see nothing wrong with how he's portrayed....But then the cunt was probably sitting on the editor's shoulder....the cunt....
Hahahaha. I went into the documentary not liking him particularly so maybe there’s some truth in that.
:mourglasses:

Other clubs fans' wetting themselves thinking this will be something they can wet themselves some more, will be very disappointed..

The pansy Twitter fanboys and dopey fuckers on AFTV will turn off after 10 mins and switch back to pointing out which club our players support.

First episode down suspected it for a long time but it basically just cemented for me that Poch gave up after the CL final and it bled onto the players.

Only have to look at Liverpool and Klopp for what his reaction should have been
He looked utterly burnt out. Nothing left in the engine. It's a good job he was fired when he was otherwise I'd have feared for his mental health. Hopefully the time out has given him his spark back.

Fascinating watch for any Spurs fan, if anything just to get a feel for personalities. No editing required to highlight that Poch was on borrowed time since the start of the season. Naturally this transferred to the squad as well, and I say that as a massive Poch fan, real shame the way things ended but he clearly saw the writing on the wall

José is all about psychology of players, and not many on here would disagree with his early observations (need more leaders, Dele coasting, too nice etc). I'll be more interested to see how he goes when we were going through that awful patch during Feb/March to learn a lot more about him during adversity! Hope there is at least some clues about his relationship with Tanguy

Re: Doherty, interesting to hear José reference him as a key man for Wolves, kind of dispels the myth that all signings are cheap punts foisted on the manager by Levy...

I've only seen the first two... but I think what comes across is stuff we already suspected; Jose loves Dier... the players love Sissoko, and Aurier comes across better OFF the pitch than on it!

Also, Jose DOES rely on slightly pre-rehearsed 'supppsedly' motivational cliches even more than I'd feared!
Like a cross between David Brent and Donald Trump!!

Surprised Sir Alex told Jose to try and sign Dele, but then he does have the potential to be one of the best and on his day he makes any team, it’s just a shame he day isn’t very often , but if Jose can get him playing again and being a bit more consistent then he will win us games.

Ep. 1. Levy: "there were two truly top candidates we could have gone for"

Mourinho and one in the premier league - I assume Nuno? Assume contact was made with both and Nuno said no as it was mid-season so we went with Jose.
I think he said there are 2 truly world class managers currently in the game, and Jose is one of them, maybe I missed it but don’t think he said there was another one he tried to get?

Is there an option on Amazon where you can have subtitles for foreign languages but not English? Like on a normal fucking network.

Eco Challenge was exactly the same everytime they interview a Spanish team. Annoying.

Is there an option on Amazon where you can have subtitles for foreign languages but not English? Like on a normal fucking network.

Eco Challenge was exactly the same everytime they interview a Spanish team. Annoying.

Mine was foreign only by default..... I didn't have to alter any settings.

Back
Top Bottom