And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just managed to get two tickets for me and my old man on Sunday in the neutral end. There are 250 tickets left. Let's fill this one lads.

The neutral zone has always been 90% Spurs, even more so in the blocks next to the away fans. Always been a good atmosphere too.

On the topic of cups... and 'neutral' ends... I always wish I was here on this day. Perhaps a bit of perspective as well. How much of an achievement this was at the time.

On the topic of cups... and 'neutral' ends... I always wish I was here on this day. Perhaps a bit of perspective as well. How much of an achievement this was at the time.

Had a ticket to that. Couldn't go for some stupid reason to do with Uni. Gave it to my Dad. Same thing happened for Euro '96 vs Holland.

:dier:

:sherwoodwtf:

:parker:

I was on the pitch. :freund:

Being in a pitch invasion is still a bit of a bucket list for me. Not to get a banning order or anything daft as I'm far too sensible these days. I just want license to run on the pitch and celebrate something en mass. Increasingly rare opportunities these days sadly.

Had a ticket to that. Couldn't go for some stupid reason to do with Uni. Gave it to my Dad. Same thing happened for Euro '96 vs Holland.

:dier:

:sherwoodwtf:

:parker:

Ouch!

Don't care much for England as a general rule but those Euro 96 games against Scotland and Holland were something else.

Being in a pitch invasion is still a bit of a bucket list for me. Not to get a banning order or anything daft as I'm far too sensible these days. I just want license to run on the pitch and celebrate something en mass. Increasingly rare opportunities these days sadly.
Final match at WHL, surely? Although, getting on the pitch from the South Stand Upper could be interesting.

Final match at WHL, surely? Although, getting on the pitch from the South Stand Upper could be interesting.
I hope so but think they'll be out to stop it, probably with the promise of some sort of parade after the final whistle that won't happen otherwise. Did Wham and Woolwich have pitch invasions? - Can't recall.
Of course when Wanyama nets a 94th minute power driver in to mathematically secure the league title then all efforts are voided.

I hope so but think they'll be out to stop it, probably with the promise of some sort of parade after the final whistle that won't happen otherwise. Did Wham and Woolwich have pitch invasions? - Can't recall.
Of course when Wanyama nets a 94th minute power driver in to mathematically secure the league title then all efforts are voided.
I would love it if we were aloud. If it was planed there will be no need to rush on, just calmly walk from wherever you sit, all welcome, young old etc. Players can head up to Directors Box as a focal point. Have a sing song back and forth. That is a send off, that will be remembered by all, that's unique.

It will also never happen because t'snow against the fucking law.

Don't think they did have one, wouldn't expect Woolwich to, to be honest. Would like to think we'll have one but not sure we will. A few people might go on but the rest need to follow in order for it to work and for everyone to be let off the hook! It seems people want to go on the pitch as we've already had celebrations go on there against West Ham and Wycombe.

If it was against the scum and we won or got a late equaliser or if the game was important for the league etc then it would be almost certain. Even if the game against United is important for the top four it might swing it in favour of a pitch invasion!

Back
Top Bottom