And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, we will get Man U Woolwich will get Lincoln.

It would be good if we could avoid Chelsea City Man U or Woolwich until the Semi finals .

Last edited:
I am another who has a feeling we'll get Millwall.

However do agree a home tie against one of the better teams left would probably be best from the perspective of actually winning the competition, though. At home we can beat any of the teams left, away or at Wembley I'm far less confident.

Hoping it's one of those seasons when a lower-ranked team unexpectedly gets to the final (as well as us!) rather than it being us vs. Chelsea and us totally not turning up because we're having "one of those days" and having to watch them win easily and celebrate getting the double right in front of us.

Why yes, I am talking about us getting to the final like it's a really serious proposition. Not jinxing it at all.

My bet:

(5) Middlesbrough vs (3) Manchester United
(4) Woolwich vs (1) Lincoln City
(6) Chelsea vs (2) Tottenham Hotspur
(7) Huddersfield Town or Man City vs (8) Millwall

Back
Top Bottom