And so,the F.A Cup!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite not drawing the scum this still has the feeling of 91 about it.......semi-final at Wembley against hated rivals who are champions elect and probably think they can walk through the game. 3-1 Spurs.

If now or next season or whenever and we want to challenge for silverware we are gonna come up against the best teams that's the chavs,United,city or who ever is there to challenge so might as well get on we it.
If only we could play someone like Hull or Aston Villa in the final...

ksbp.gif

We can't be worried about who we get or who we might get.

To be the best you have to ultimately beat the best. Pochettino has NEVER lost against Woolwich as a manager, we're unbeaten in our last 4 games against Man City and we just beat Chelsea 2-0 by bossing them all game. We shouldn't fear anyone.

Kane could be out? Then it's up to those to step up and make themselves heroes. We have the best defence in the league, we have some of the best attacking players in the league in Eriksen, Alli and Son with a strong midfield choice of Wanyama, Dembele and Winks.

We are Tottenham Hotspur and we're claiming back the FA Cup.

I don't really ever pay attention to the FA Cup once we're out, but the semi-finals seem unusually strong this time. The four teams left are who could very probably end up comprising the top 4 of the Premier League at the end of the season. When was the last time that happened? Where's a Crystal Palace or Portsmouth for the neutrals to get behind and be thoroughly thumped in a dead rubber final?

I don't really ever pay attention to the FA Cup once we're out, but the semi-finals seem unusually strong this time. The four teams left are who could very probably end up comprising the top 4 of the Premier League at the end of the season. When was the last time that happened? Where's a Crystal Palace or Portsmouth for the neutrals to get behind and be thoroughly thumped in a dead rubber final?
The best set of semi finalists (at least the one the shortest amount of time ago) was probably 2011/12:
  • Liverpool - Everton
  • Tottenham - Chelsea
With Chelsea beating Liverpool in the final.

I would suck the devil's dick to have Danny rose back for this game. We simply cannot play how we need to play in this fixture without him. More important than Kane imo.
I'd slip a cheeky poor finger while doing it to have Kane back and all others fit too

Back
Top Bottom