Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Emery, Bielsa (at Leeds), Iraola? And maybe to lesser extent Gary O’Neil at Wolves or McKenna at Ipswich?
Absolutely not. Emery is still in the process but getting there and he’s been there more than 9 months. Bielsa blew up. Iraola has done ok but nothing more. Wolves haven’t really improved and McKenna has done really well.

I’m not talking about 1 season. I’m talking about what Fergie,Wenger,Pep,Klopp have done and what Lego head is doing. Emery is definitely on the right track to getting Villa back as a prominent club again and it’s exactly what Ange is trying to do.

Emery, Bielsa (at Leeds), Iraola? And maybe to lesser extent Gary O’Neil at Wolves or McKenna at Ipswich?

amusing.
wolves finished 13th last season, they're currently 11th 3 points ahead of 13th with man city and liverpool still to play.

they've won one game in the last 8. yeah they beat us but they're garbage buddy.

edit- disagreeing with the facts doesn't help you nonsense argument, go take a nap :ange-facepalm:

Last edited:
Because you can’t
I’ve literally posted clear examples of managers changing the fortunes of the clubs they’ve managed around in “9 months”, but no, no one tops the 5th place Postecoglou is about to achieve at Tottenham 😂😂

So yeah, I “can’t” discuss because there is nothing to discuss, you lot are too far up Postecoglou’s arse.

I really do like Ange - when 'his football' works its great and we obviously need players in and out but if I see a fucking corner tonight where theres 6 Chelsea players lining up at the back post with nobody looking at them and another standing on Vicarios toes I will kick the tv in.

You’re a madman.

If you think Spurs winning the Premier league is any way relative to the leagues you’ve just mentioned you need to be sectioned.

Seriously. Look at what you are typing!!

Celtic. Playing in a two horse league.
Spurs. So far away from City it’s frightening.

What the fuck is relative about Spurs and Celtic?? They have won more titles in their history than Liverpool and United and City combined. (I think).

If we win the league next year I will change my name by deed poll to Angelos Aussie Adorer. Or Triple A to my friends.

When we don’t I expect all the fools on here expecting a premier league win to address me as Sir Knows What The Fuck he is Talking About

You're missing my point about relativity.

I wasn't comparing Spurs to Celtic.

I was comparing the different LEAGUES and the available resources.

The bloke has gone to four different leagues and won silverware in his second year with them. How did he do that?

By assessing what teams he is up against and devising a system to beat them.

Why can't he do the same here?

I'll look forward to referring to you as AAA next season. 😁

amusing.
wolves finished 13th last season, they're currently 11th 3 points ahead of 13th with man city and liverpool still to play.

they've won one game in the last 8. yeah they beat us but they're garbage buddy.
“Amusing” how you’re quick to point out that we lost Kane as a mitigating factor for our season, but completely disregard that Wolves lost two important players in the summer and not they have not replaced them.

You’d also find “amusing” that Wolves were seen as possible relegation candidates at the start of the season, read some fans opinions say things weren’t looking too good for them, especially with O’Neil appointment, which they weren’t very optimistic.

However, their manager steadied the ship and they will likely finish midtable if not top 10, with more points than last season too.

These are the metrics used to determine if Postecoglou’s made progress at Tottenham, be consistent buddy boyo.

Don't you think Ange knows how to kickatinalong and wheelabarrowback?

I mean he's an Aussie Maaaaate!!!!

So, haveasuckonyoursaveloy and let him prepare for next season.

Hopefully he'll be backed to get the players he wants from Levy\Enic

Back
Top Bottom