Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For the love of Christ, Ange, can you not consider Johnson on the right, Richy in the middle and either Sonny or Deki on the left? Seems like something not too hard to try when everything else is failing miserably.

Those two goals could be the difference between us finishing 4th or finishing 3rd

Massive for morale too, the character displayed is making me feel very proud

This many players can't lose form for any reason other than bad training or lack of belief in themselves and the team.

Maddison has looked like he's never played football since he came on.

The fact so much changed once he made 3 subs tells you how badly he fucked up in the first place. Why did he start with Emerson left back,playing that same lacklustre front 3 and no creative attacking midfielder.

Ange isn't getting sacked so all of you moaning better buckle up and double strap your seatbelt.

Oh and emotions.
In the summer i agree, cant see it but think its a mistake. I'd be amazed however if he is still our manager by Nov/Dec. This sort of stinking form and level of performance is not changed by a summer break. I'd love to be proven wrong and no agenda, i was happy enough with the appointment and even a couple of weeks ago thought he deserved a bit more time but the last few months are honestly as bad as anything we've seen even in our rotten spells over the last 15 years. First time we've lost 4 on the spin in the league since 2004.

This many players can't lose form for any reason other than bad training or lack of belief in themselves and the team.
We’ve seen it with the last three managers so why are you surprised?!

We need to break the cycle and stick with this manager and ship out anyone that he doesn’t believe is up for it.

It’s got to be worth persevering with him as chopping and changing the manager has just been rinse and repeat and hasn’t worked.

Does this guy just pick names out of a hat when making his starting line ups for midfield and defence?

There is no reason, consistency or logic in our starting XIs. Just randomly picking players regardless of form or previous performance. Amateur stuff and it's costing us game after game.

Very worrying signs and anyone who thinks these issues are somehow the ownerships' fault is deluding themselves.

I'm not really "Ange out" yet but people who try to pretend this is just down to "oh he's not an ANGEBALL (TM) fullback" is an idiot. Ange has to sort this out. Now.

If this form continues we'll be 15th in October.
He's not preparing for the opposition, so I very much doubt he's thinking who would be the best fit to play.

He didn't even look at Newcastle pumping us last season before the same happened again this.

It's why it keeps happening and why he has to go.

No one demands that he "fix all issues in one season" but what has he fixed? We're actually worse than last year with better players and we're deteriorating by the game. This shit is not acceptable.

Does this guy just pick names out of a hat when making his starting line ups for midfield and defence?

There is no reason, consistency or logic in our starting XIs. Just randomly picking players regardless of form or previous performance. Amateur stuff and it's costing us game after game.

Very worrying signs and anyone who thinks these issues are somehow the ownerships' fault is deluding themselves.

I'm not really "Ange out" yet but people who try to pretend this is just down to "oh he's not an ANGEBALL (TM) fullback" is an idiot. Ange has to sort this out. Now.

If this form continues we'll be 15th in October.

Back
Top Bottom