Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF
Yeah because you know any Celtic fans? Trust me they are bigoted cunts and it not a minority. They hate spurs as it's associated with Jews. Oh they might not admit but have a look at th Palestinian flags at thier games. No Celtic fan would come on to a spurs board.

seriously.

Celtic have players how earn more a week than some of the opposition squads they play, in fact most of the opposition squads they played. This is not about having a higher wage bill as a percentage, but in multiples. More than half the teams Celtic play have average attendances of less than 6500. It's not even close to being a proper league anymore. Being a winning old firm manager does not count for anything.
You're right. Hence why Neil Lennon wasn't poached by an EPL club and ended up at Bolton. There's a reason Ange has been offered the gig and it goes beyond winning domestically. It's the style of football, the culture he's brought, the way he's handled himself, the media, the implementation of his ideas.

No point trying to convince you any more because I know how it goes - we were the same way two years ago when he was announced. Just enjoy what's to come.

Yeah because you know any Celtic fans? Trust me they are bigoted cunts and it not a minority. They hate spurs as it's associated with Jews. Oh they might not admit but have a look at th Palestinian flags at thier games. No Celtic fan would come on to a spurs board.
This is absolutely mental.

seriously.

Celtic have players how earn more a week than some of the opposition squads they play, in fact most of the opposition squads they played. This is not about having a higher wage bill as a percentage, but in multiples. More than half the teams Celtic play have average attendances of less than 6500. It's not even close to being a proper league anymore. Being a winning old firm manager does not count for anything.
Just ignore the weird troll, probably frantically typed that hit shit using a headwand

I'm not sure if I should believe the Celtic fans on here when they say that Ange was better than Rodgers or the regulars on here who have never watched Celtic but insist that they are the exact same because google shows that they got a similar amount of points.

Tough call.

Bookmarking all these.

So lets occam's razor this shit.

You are telling me that its more likely to be a Levy led psyop on a forum to drum up support for his latest managerial target then a couple of non political Celtic fans coming on to post a couple of harmless things, probably while on a shit break??

What's more realistic? I mean I thought your first comment was tongue in cheek but you mean't it?

I'm not sure if I should believe the Celtic fans on here when they say that Ange was better than Rodgers or the regulars on here who have never watched Celtic but insist that they are the exact same because google shows that they got a similar amount of points.

Tough call.
Took a peek at a Celtic forum earlier and they do seem terrified of losing the guy and all adore him.

Haven’t seen direct comparisons to Rodgers but they clearly have real affection and admiration for Ange

He's coming.

Brenton must be fuming.
celtic fan here if big ange does leave us to join spurs we will be gutted make.no bones about it hes a top class manager and he will.have you spurs fans eating out his hands when he turns things around for you big ange loves a challenge and he will get that managing spurs he will pick up bargain signings like hes done with the mighty hoops here in scotland he will have players like bentancur hojberg skipp perisic kulusevski 'son kane , richarlison running through brick walls the high press is what big ange is all about. you spurs fans have seen nothing like it before rumours up here in scotland are that Brendan rodgers is already lined up to to replace big ange here at the mighty glasgow celtic we will be happy that but you heard it here first from a celtic fan big ange will brung the good times back for you spurs fans believe me hail hail

The happy clappy deluded brigade are going to be so busy pretending they never hyped this guy up to the heavens.

It’s embarrassing. Just say wait and see rather than snorting so much copium that you’re buying in to posts that make the guy sound like an undiscovered Pep Guardiola.

As if Celtic fans rating him matters. Cunts thought Edouard was worth 70m and was world class.

seriously.

Yeah but Celtic will always win regardless, they could play shit football and still win the league, that has nothing to do with their style of play which you initially alluded to - if you were to apply your logic to the Premier League than we'd still be able to win the vast majority of our matches because we should have significantly better players and resources than the rest of the league.

Those clips I posted a few pages back… 3 of the goals were scored by an Irsaeli Jew that we adore. We sing his name.

I don’t hate Spurs and I don’t hate Jews, thanks very much. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom