Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don’t agree with your opinion but good on you.

Distaste for scouse Distaste for scouse

Playing probably the best club side in the world next this poster thinks we can get 3 points with 1/2 the team being our 3rd string.

City have won 19/21 last league games at home.

Beaten every other team in the league - so safe to say our squad outdoes every other team they have played? It’s like the ultimate litmus test isn’t it?

Squad depth clearly not an issue for this man.
Our chances are slim, but it's not over till it's over.

Our chances are slim, but it's not over till it's over.

Or until the ……….

gorda-fat.gif

It’s ridiculous that there is even a time limit it on him ffs he’s only been with us 6months jaysus
Absolutely!

We’ve seen more than enough to know that Ange is the right man for us with the right squad additions.

This season should have always been seen as one of transition, it’s just that the first 10 results got us all ahead of ourselves.

i think we may have to accept our season is fucked. We lose 5 in a row then this shouldn’t affect our support for Ange. Don’t think I have ever seen such un-luck with injuries, we will be playing the kids soon.

Absolutely!

We’ve seen more than enough to know that Ange is the right man for us with the right squad additions.

This season should have always been seen as one of transition, it’s just that the first 10 results got us all ahead of ourselves.
So far, other than Fulham in the league cup, we can't blame him much for any of the poor results. Against Chavski the players let him down, especially Udogie and Romero.

Against Wolves we had to really cobble together a squad, which means the result is one we have to accept.

Villa was pretty much just down to poor finishing.

i think we may have to accept our season is fucked. We lose 5 in a row then this shouldn’t affect our support for Ange. Don’t think I have ever seen such un-luck with injuries, we will be playing the kids soon.

The blole ain't and can't be under pressure.

What can he do?

If this were Livrrpool, City, United, there would be talk of misfortune and that is what this is.

If he did not realise before he knows now.

Joined a club who are beyond explanation.

But under pressure would be the most absurd result of this injury carnage.

What can he do?

If this were Livrrpool, City, United, there would be talk of misfortune and that is what this is.

I think it might be worth reminding in future post match interviews the actual state of the situation. Can easily see the media spinning it as ‘Ange has lost it’, 9-10 injuries is the state of play and should be made clear.

I think fans will back him even if we lose our next 5-10 games as we can see what he is trying to do but if the media create pressure I hope the club don’t do anything stupid.

The season has definitely got that siege mentality feel to it now, feels like it's us against the world right now, I expect Ange to use this as ammunition for the players going forward.

What can he do?

It's not good for him or the team, certainly has been dealt a bad hand.
Only going to get worse in January with AFCON, other than play inexperienced young players, what options are left open.

The season has definitely got that siege mentality feel to it now, feels like it's us against the world right now, I expect Ange to use this as ammunition for the players going forward.

We so rarely see it manifest in our case........

I supposed you could cite our run to the CL final; but.....

Never seen a Sports business allow a new attraction get so blatantly taken out like Ange's Spurs team.

You'd think they'd be over the moon to see a new voice and style come in to freshen things up from the stale boredom of Pep vs Klopp with the weird reject kid Arteta attention-seeking to try and act like he belongs. Especially when the new attraction brings badly needed integrity and plays wonderful, entertaining football. Also happens to bring an almost virgin market of fans to the league in Australia.

Instead, they sit by and watch his entire team get hacked out of the league.

Never seen a Sports business allow a new attraction get so blatantly taken out like Ange's Spurs team.

You'd think they'd be over the moon to see a new voice and style come in to freshen things up from the stale boredom of Pep vs Klopp with the weird reject kid Arteta attention-seeking to try and act like he belongs. Especially when the new attraction brings badly needed integrity and plays wonderful, entertaining football. Also happens to bring an almost virgin market of fans to the league in Australia.

Instead, they sit by and watch his entire team get hacked out of the league.

They have a new bunch of petro-cunts to get dizzy over..... Spending creates headlines creates cash.

Back
Top Bottom