Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i think we may have to accept our season is fucked. We lose 5 in a row then this shouldn’t affect our support for Ange. Don’t think I have ever seen such un-luck with injuries, we will be playing the kids soon.
Yeah, it was a glorious sneak peak at what he promises to build, but I haven't seen such a mess since our entire squad had COVID and we couldn't field an 11 for Europe and were made to forfeit.

Same season as Arse had one COVID case and successfully lobbied to have the NLD moved, yes?

It's not too late to salvage the season but this season just won't be what it could have been.

Honestly don't know why any of us are still interested.

Romance.
Force of habit.
Something new and positive to get behind (Ange)

.....Stupidity.

(Helping prop up the disgustingly opulent corporate modern football industry is completely at odds with the rest of my values in life............. I already got priced out once as a teenager when the EPL first kicked in. As a working man; I came back for more.... MUG.)

Romance.
Force of habit.
Something new and positive to get behind (Ange)

.....Stupidity.

(Helping prop up the disgustingly opulent corporate modern football industry is completely at odds with the rest of my values in life............. I already got priced out once as a teenager when the EPL first kicked in. As a working man; I came back for more.... MUG.)

I can only think that I'm a mug as well.

I have mates that I enjoy football with but the custodians of that football are fucking mugging us off.

I can only think that I'm a mug as well.

I have mates that I enjoy football with but the custodians of that football are fucking mugging us off.

I don't even have the social angle..... Most of my mates aren't even into football and my Dad is a bit too frail to take to games anymore. :llorishuh:

I'll be honest, i'm not sure I'd be interested still in your shoes.

If we'd have won the CL that season; I'd have probably seize the moment to bow out on a high.

Told myself when Conte arrived that I'd at least give it once last punt..... Then Ange pulled me back in. :dier:

Yeah, it was a glorious sneak peak at what he promises to build, but I haven't seen such a mess since our entire squad had COVID and we couldn't field an 11 for Europe and were made to forfeit.

Same season as Arse had one COVID case and successfully lobbied to have the NLD moved, yes?

It's not too late to salvage the season but this season just won't be what it could have been.
We just never seem to have that "champion's luck". Closest we got was the CL final run but even that was ruined by a dodgy handball.

If we'd have won the CL that season; I'd have probably seize the moment to bow out on a high.

Told myself when Conte arrived that I'd at least give it once last punt..... Then Ange pulled me back in. :dier:
I'd reached such a glorious state of apathy even the buddha would be impressed.

Back
Top Bottom