Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Football is a confidence game though, and I think players will start getting edgy with too many defeats. They want to win every time they play, and I bet many of them don't care how they get the win.
That's fine, there's nothing wrong with that. There are countless managers and clubs they can play for if that's their mentality, with no hard feelings I'm sure.

But not this manager and not this club under this manager. How we play and get results does matter, and is part of something bigger that Ange is trying to build than any one-off result.

Last edited:
Treble-Winning Manchester City needed us to score a goal for them to get a draw, at home, against our thread-bare Z Team.

Naive Ange strikes again!

Amirite, Gary?

gDbocTe.jpg

Okay this post should probably be in media bias but I can’t find the thread….
Sick already of moany cunts saying we should be more pragmatic and defensive ( no doubt the same people who wanted Jose and conte out because we were boring.)
We are playing with a patchwork side of fringe players and cast offs and they still will go through walls for him. Ten Haag can’t even get that out god first eleven ,So fucking what if we get a thumping today… we will be better for it in the long run.
Why also are idiots like Merson given airtime. What would he know about resolve and getting through a tough time, he’s a gone for the coke and a bottle of JD by now. Media wanting a story that ange is under pressure…..95 %!+of spurs fans are behind ange. He just needs a few players and some time. If we lost ten games a season like the villa game… so what, better than grinding a 1-1! Rant over
Reply to my own post. Fuck the begrudgers!!! Angeball is in town baby!!!!!

Okay this post should probably be in media bias but I can’t find the thread….
Sick already of moany cunts saying we should be more pragmatic and defensive ( no doubt the same people who wanted Jose and conte out because we were boring.)
We are playing with a patchwork side of fringe players and cast offs and they still will go through walls for him. Ten Haag can’t even get that out god first eleven ,So fucking what if we get a thumping today… we will be better for it in the long run.
Why also are idiots like Merson given airtime. What would he know about resolve and getting through a tough time, he’s a gone for the coke and a bottle of JD by now. Media wanting a story that ange is under pressure…..95 %!+of spurs fans are behind ange. He just needs a few players and some time. If we lost ten games a season like the villa game… so what, better than grinding a 1-1! Rant over
Reply to my own post. Fuck the begrudgers!!! Angeball is in town baby!!!!!

Thing about Ange and the media... he understands their game and their paradigmatic cliche questions which anticipate an answer from that established paradigm.

Won't play their game though. By refusing to give the anticipated answer he exposes the question for the lazy cliche that it is.

You'd think they'd fuckin' learn...

Treble-Winning Manchester City needed us to score a goal for them to get a draw, at home, against our thread-bare Z Team.

Naive Ange strikes again!

Amirite, Gary?

gDbocTe.jpg
Exactly 👍👍👍

When it all clicks with a full squad Angeball is almost unstoppable.

It’s a wild ride. Just be glad you’re experiencing it 💚💚💚

Back
Top Bottom