Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well do we need to go full nuclear meltdown which is not realistic in my view . I would take great football without Europe for two seasons , even mid table finishes . We need a project manager with vision, we now have that , just hope Baldy can see it and support him accordingly

The only way I would stomach a midtable finish this season or next is if we won the fa cup in one of them.

Well do we need to go full nuclear meltdown which is not realistic in my view . I would take great football without Europe for two seasons , even mid table finishes . We need a project manager with vision, we now have that , just hope Baldy can see it and support him accordingly
With respect we need to do better than mid table I think. Would have hopes for us under Ange but we need to be as high as possible in order to get the players in over the next couple of windows. Players aren't too interested in three or four year projects so we have to find the balance obviously and as has been said the only way I would be on board with lower league places is that we win a cup to compensate.

Calls out Neville for the lazy shite pundit that he is. Good analysis imo.

View: https://youtu.be/QQ1XJXXOM14?si=rSzBl1i9pL6yClpi

Enjoyed that. Neville's commentary has really been getting on my tits every time he has commentated on us recently. United game it was porro and the inverted wing backs, goons it was need to sub udogie off after 20 mins. Then the scousers all the ooooohs, Chelsea well loads of shit there and now it's Ange is naive and you can't play like that against city. At least I heard Cara saying it's not about any one result and Ange is building for the future, seems like he gets it a bit more.

Enjoyed that. Neville's commentary has really been getting on my tits every time he has commentated on us recently. United game it was porro and the inverted wing backs, goons it was need to sub udogie off after 20 mins. Then the scousers all the ooooohs, Chelsea well loads of shit there and now it's Ange is naive and you can't play like that against city. At least I heard Cara saying it's not about any one result and Ange is building for the future, seems like he gets it a bit more.
He gets so excited at the prospect of a Spurs player getting a card or being sent off. Fucking bellend.

Last edited by a moderator:
With respect we need to do better than mid table I think. Would have hopes for us under Ange but we need to be as high as possible in order to get the players in over the next couple of windows. Players aren't too interested in three or four year projects so we have to find the balance obviously and as has been said the only way I would be on board with lower league places is that we win a cup to compensate.
I have been bored rigid for 5 years going to games , wanted to gouge my own eyes out . Now I can’t wait to go , Jose got us to a final and was sacked before the game , good riddance anti football twat . I no longer begrudge buying our season tickets on entertainment value , slight twinge of anguish giving money to ENIC

The additional game-time that Europe provides is also crucial for the squad depth we want to build (& for blooding youngsters).

Last edited:
The worst thing about Neville is that he would never say any of that stuff to Ange’s face. I guarantee the next time he’s talking to Ange face to face, he’ll be up his arse praising him

The worst thing about Neville is that he would never say any of that stuff to Ange’s face. I guarantee the next time he’s talking to Ange face to face, he’ll be up his arse praising him
I can already picture the hayena-like laugh trying to handle another one of Ange's witty zingers.

He is annoying , do what I do , put the twat on mute , it makes it much more enjoyable

Can’t agree with you here as Neville obviously has a great footballing mind, knows better than Ange, and would clearly make a top, top manager!

Oh, wait a minute……………..

😋

Next time you hear his commentary put the TV on mute, you will see the game much differently to they way he's narrating it.

Back
Top Bottom