Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Random thing …Anyone notice how much ange coughs? I hope he’s not sick. There was a lad who appeared on a to chat show once and a doctor who was watching rang in to say he didn’t like the look of a mole on his face. Turns out he had cancer . He caught it in time thankfully.

Jeeeez! What kind of cunt likes Pep's ultra-narcissistic personality above Ange????
There's just a certain kind of person who sees something wholesome and fun and thinks "bollocks, that's all fake, no one is actually happy and sincere about the romantic/idealistic things they say".

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask-meme-template-8b71e.jpg

Honestly, only an absolute cock judges someone the way he has there when they don't know them.

Sounds like he has insecurities about how confident Ange is.

Didn't sound too comfortable with him being an Aussie for some reason......... I wonder how The Guardian feels about such petty xenophobia?

This is such a shit statement from Neville. Man U have an identity and a style of play. I can tell you exactly how they will play in the next game, just as he can - in fact these comments are taken from his pod and he also says I can tell you how they will play. This therefore is a style of play. It just happens to be a horrible one to watch. We had a style of play under the dinosaur and under Cunty, they were just horrible to watch.

It's taken Neville until now to change his view to this, there are numerous quotes from him last season and at the start of this where he's banging on about Ten Haag's "possession-based football", which he has NEVER played at Utd.

What he should be saying is I want Utd to play like City, Spurs, Liverpool etc

Back
Top Bottom