Ange Postecoglou

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Crazy isn't it that you can find better analysis on YouTube and social media than you get from the "professionals" on the paid platforms and television
TV Punditry is like an old boys club though, jobs for Mates etc!
Its a shame though as I really enjoyed watching that Video as it explained the tactics really well - didnt bother watching Sky after the game but if i was a betting man i reckon they spent most of the time talking about how Haaland and Grealish were robbed from the refs blunder!

TV Punditry is like an old boys club though, jobs for Mates etc!
Its a shame though as I really enjoyed watching that Video as it explained the tactics really well - didnt bother watching Sky after the game but if i was a betting man i reckon they spent most of the time talking about how Haaland and Grealish were robbed from the refs blunder!

Is a shame. You either get old boys cliche waffle or táctico virgins with stupid words.

When you get someone like this that can really explain the game for football idiots like me, it has so much to offer but Sky and BTnT will never do it.

Crazy isn't it that you can find better analysis on YouTube and social media than you get from the "professionals" on the paid platforms and television

When I watch matches on TV, I start at kick off, I go and do jobs at half time, and I turn it off at the FT whistle.
I have absolutely no desire what so ever to watch cranky bias pricks assert their opinion, often based on their career 20 years ago, on a game that just happened.
I also flat out refuse to click on "news" stories on Sky Sports that are little more than those cranky pricks opinions.

Some div on Talk Sport was yapping that Emeri was much much better than Ange at the weekend. Put him up with Klopp and Pep as the top 3 coaches in the league.

When put on the spot and asked "if Villa get top 4 this season, is it a bigger achievement than Newcastle last season"
"Well no, because Newcastle were in a much worse state"

So Howe by default is much, much better than Emeri.

They just spout bias shit without thinking it through.

:contearms::mourcheeks:

How about no risk and no reward. Sounds like fun doesn't it?

This was always the underlining dumb-ness of the "Lose pretty or win ugly" poser fans are so fond of...........

They're approaches; not guaranteed outcomes.

Back
Top Bottom