Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep . The only possible way he can stay beyond the week, for me, is to sign the contract extension and issue a rallying cry to the players that he's here for the foreseeable.
But he won't, so off you jog wiggy.
I'm really hoping that there is no contract extension on the table now or ever again for Conte to sign.

Just like when they did their due diligence last time appointing a DOF who only works with pragmatic managers after levy said he wanted attacking football.

To be fair Paratici has been a great scout but on the flip side shit at his actual role.

For sure, that's Levy's trophy.
What's the point to just rinse and repeat the same nonsense year after year?

For £15 million a season I expect a manager to be able to coach for more than one match a week.
Said that all along 1.gane a week is our wiggy. Hence he can’t rotate bcos you don’t need to if you only have one gane.

They might slightly improve, but are either players ever going to be good enough to start for a Champions League club? (Or an aspiring Champions League club in our case) I highly doubt it.

How many managers has Richarlison played under in the PL? Has he ever looked like a 60 million player?
His not worth that much but cunte must have wanted him? Why did we buy him did t need him. We had berg and Gil unfortunately cunte didn’t fancy either. They are far more productive than rich.

Winning is hard.

The Rock Eye Roll GIF by WWE
How many years does he need to be competitive enough to beat middlesborough and SU and bottom of the table forest. Just BS making excuses and laying the blame elsewhere. Nothing is on him.

Gil, Romero, Royal? They were here before Conte got here.

Udogie and Spence were obviously just a club signing, how many times have they played for us?

Might wanna redo those calculations.

The point I was replying to was that our owners weren't spending on players and therefore can't 'compete'.

We have spent - a lot.

So, either we have

1. Poor quality players
2. Poor quality coaching staff
3. Poor quality tactics

We have changed the players. We have changed the coaching staff. We have tried different tactics.

Same result. We are the nearly team - not quite good enough - which is Exactly where we are expected to be with the quality of players we have compared to the likes of City, Chelsea (gulp), United, Liverpool.

Fans crying about only getting top 4 - something other teams (including Woolwich) only dream about the last few seasons. How many teams get to a champions league final? Even PSG can't buy their way past the last 16.

Should we have won a few domestic cups along the way - sure, and its rotten luck that we didn't.

We are the 4th best, in the toughest league in the world. Enjoy it, or go support Man City.

Howe has got the bar codes competitive in less time and got to a final. Seems to have them better organised in defence than our defensive coach whose it’s his speciality.

Competitive?

They are below us in the table, with 3 points from 15 in their last 5 games. They gave 110% in the first half of the season and have now run their race.

I reckon early next week whatever the result Saturday as no doubt we'll be shit even if we win. Suspect they'll be empty seats and disgruntled fans whatever happens which might focus a few minds.

And I hope that those disgruntled fans make their feelings known loudly as they have every right to!

Back
Top Bottom