Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think Conte is here for the long term bud. He’s building a Pochettino like affiliation with the fans. You can see him applaud every angle of the stadium when we chant “Antonio”. He’s found a club he has got emotionally attached too. If this happens at Spurs like a certain Pochettino, then it’s hard to detach yourself as Spurs is a special club.
As a Juventus fan I agree. You are a special club and I hope Conte takes up the challenge because currently the Premier League is truly the toughest league with several clubs that have high budgets.

PS The "weeping willow" Guardiola who preaches HIS FOOTBALL what does he say after the umpteenth millionaire blow?

If we don’t back him now, we will never back anyone.

He’s the best outside Pep and Klopp. We have Harry, Son, Kulu and Romero.

No more buying ‘prospects’. If we actually want to win something then we need to see 3/4 established players come into the side. 26-28 years old, entering their prime.

In the Italian newspapers today a lot of attention to Tottenham considered as one of the protagonists together with the usual Manchester City and Liverpool. Conte is considered the general of this battle. Good league my friends

We were 9th this time last year, routinely not even managing a shot on target all game under both nuno and Jose.
Most spurs fans saying it was the worse squad of players ever . Struggling with European conference teams .

We now in last 16 of champions League and top 4
The football isn't good but seriously the turn around in 12 months is huge

Whoever you think is right, an elite manager should be able to put together a team from this squad of players that is capable of not getting knocked out the cups by Middlesbrough, a second string Sheffield United and a weak AC Milan who were poor over 180 minutes.

What does he think 15 mil a year is for if its not to improve the team.

His comments may be right, but they totally disregard that he is at fault as much as anyone over his tenure. He hasn't coached a team, he's just picked his favourites in the hope that they'd come good.

In what world is subbing on Sanchez for Kulusevski against Milan with 5 minutes left when we're desperate for a goal, with a hungry Danjuma on the bench...... In what world is that not his fault.

Conte reaction after first training session with Ben davies and Davinson Sanchez

conte-antonio-conte.gif

Back
Top Bottom