Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:wall:

He isn’t coming to Spurs! He is waiting for a big club with ambition.

Forget Conte.

I'm not for one moment believing these latest rumours but where would Conte go next? Utd don't want him, Chelsea been there done that, Liverpool and City very happy with what they have. Real chose Ancelloti when Conte was free in the summer. Barca don't seem to be after him now they are manager-less. Bayern have Nagelsmann.

I think his next job will have to be at a club below the very top level but one who has ambitious plans.

Not a chance for a lot of reasons. Eddie Howe would be a sensible and realistic appointment. He gets his team playing football and after spending some time out of the game, should be chomping at the bit and raring to go.

:wall:

He isn’t coming to Spurs! He is waiting for a big club with ambition.

Forget Conte.
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

To get Conte now when he can't sign anybody and we've played 10 league games, as opposed to getting him in the summer when he could have had some input on transfers and a pre-season with the players...that would be so Levy.

Not that I think we are going to get him now...

Back
Top Bottom