Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

6 defeats in 21 games this season, 4 defeats put of last 7 games.

Remember we were 1st in the league in December with Mourinho. For thoose who are saying we are in good spot.

We can sack him for sure. However that would mean that 2 managers that have won trophies at every club they have been at and will continue to do so, will have failed here. I'm not sure that paints us in a very good light for a manger search tbh.

Gil has got enough minutes to be fair. Love his energy and attitude, but it suits chasin, huffin and puffin in last, chaotic minutes of games..
racking up 5 minutes at the end of games isnt the same. he only gets more than 5 minutes when conte has thrown the towel in, hell get 20 minutes with no real firepower and a bunch of donkeys at the back. thats not fair

He'll be gone soon enough. The players seem to have given up and I don't think he'll accept that.
He's also far too stubborn for his own good.

The trouble is the likes of Dier, Davies, Sess, Royal, Doherty, Sanchez will still be here to stink it out with another manager in charge.

The root cause has always been Levy & ENIC

He's making mistakes for sure in player selection

However we can't be asking for him to be sacked this fucking squad is a mumble fucking jumble mess from 4 managers in 5 years now.

If we want to stay he needs backing in Jan and the shit needs moving simple as because these same cunts got Poch the sack, threw Jose under the bus, Nuno fair enough fuck him, but now can't play footy for Conte
hes playing donkeys when he has better options. its not like they are choosing to play poorly, thats what they are! dier, sanchez, sess, emerson..what football are you gonna get with 2 or more of these useless cunts in your team?

The problem I have is no matter what happens I can't see him extending his short deal. Does Levy commit to splashing the cash on players Conte demands in January knowing another manager might not want them in just a few months?

We need his long term future resolved one way or the other. Shit or get off the pan, I believe Americans might say. If you're staying, stay. If you're not then cheerio.

Back
Top Bottom