Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyway who wants Conte sacked, send me a DM and let’s have a meet…so I can teach you a lesson.

End of!
B6X_BI7CEAA-I37.jpg

dont play 3 CB's when 2 are guaranteed to be donkeys. dont then compound that by having two fucking useless cunts at wing backs
Do tell who you’d replace Dier and Sanchez with, since you avoided that question. A formation change is probably not going to fix anything.

Also do tell who you’d replace Sessegnon with.

We can sack him for sure. However that would mean that 2 managers that have won trophies at every club they have been at and will continue to do so, will have failed here. I'm not sure that paints us in a very good light for a manger search tbh.
Its all about the fit at a club and i'm not sure these managers suit us. Mostly thats due to ENIC and their transfer policy and adapatable managers who can eek out things from some average players helps. But in our history has a negative manager ever worked? Terry Neill, Francis, Graham, Santini, AVB, Mourinho, Nuno have all been dreadful. Our good ones have been not dissamilar in style Bill Nic, Burkinshaw, Pleat 1st spell, Venables, Jol, Redknapp, Poch and all bar Venables didnt have much of a pedigree when they came.

The problem I have is no matter what happens I can't see him extending his short deal. Does Levy commit to splashing the cash on players Conte demands in January knowing another manager might not want them in just a few months?

We need his long term future resolved one way or the other. Shit or get off the pan, I believe Americans might say. If you're staying, stay. If you're not then cheerio.

I think people would be more patient if there was a plan but we just seem to end up on the same merry go round

hes playing donkeys when he has better options. its not like they are choosing to play poorly, thats what they are! dier, sanchez, sess, emerson..what football are you gonna get with 2 or more of these useless cunts in your team?

What options at CB? Romero is injured his replacement is Lenglet or Sanchez both started today with Dier who is our main CCB in a 3.

Davies, Dier, Sanchez, Royal, Sess are all not good enough for a top PL side and yet are main stays in this side and bar Royal all have to play cause there's no fucker else

Lloris, Son, Perasic all have 2 years max left in em

Kane probs won't sign a new deal

Kulu, Biss, Hojberg, Benta l, Romero are the only proven high grade PL quality players worth keeping in this squad who ain't 30 or more or about to turn it

This squad is a raging fucking dumpster fire

Do tell who you’d replace Dier and Sanchez with, since you avoided that question. A formation change is probably not going to fix anything.

Also do tell who you’d replace Sessegnon with.
why wouldnt a formation change change anything? you do realise hes been proven wrong over and over. a change couldn't be any fucking worse than what we are seeing now but hes too stubborn and rigid to do it.

ive just seen youve got his name in your little pic, says it all. irrational little strange fan boy.

why wouldnt a formation change change anything? you do realise hes been proven wrong over and over. a change couldn't be any fucking worse than what we are seeing now but hes too stubborn and rigid to do it.

ive just seen youve got his name in your little pic, says it all. irrational little strange fan boy.
Agree. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

What options at CB? Romero is injured his replacement is Lenglet or Sanchez both started today with Dier who is our main CCB in a 3.

Davies, Dier, Sanchez, Royal, Sess are all not good enough for a top PL side and yet are main stays in this side and bar Royal all have to play cause there's no fucker else

Lloris, Son, Perasic all have 2 years max left in em

Kane probs won't sign a new deal

Kulu, Biss, Hojberg, Benta l, Romero are the only proven high grade PL quality players worth keeping in this squad who ain't 30 or more or about to turn it

This squad is a raging fucking dumpster fire
not just today all year. hes been playing emerson relentlessly when he has better options. played son about 14 games more than he should have when he had options to change. playing fucking sess at LWB now so he can move perisic to positions hes not comfortable just to keep players he doesnt like out the team. doherty is a better option that sess at LWB.

i think if this was another manager that didnt want to change system, they would of put a CM at the back just to keep a donkey out. hes got options to either the change system or change personnel that limits the amount of donkeys out there at one time, you cant get away with 2 or 3 in your side now. dier, sanchez, emerson, sess (not technically a donkey but a scared little boy whos a hinderance).

hes also had a window to sort out the problems at the back, its not hard to upgrade dier and sanchez, you dont need a champions league quality CB to upgrade them, they are horrifically bad.

Back
Top Bottom