Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess Dier, Sanchez alnd rest of our defenders are guilty for our turgid, negative football. It’s their fault we lack any attacking patterns?

For thoose wondering, they are shit and should be sold, but you cannot blame them for everything. Playing shit like this isn’t because of Dier and Sanchez.

so hes a seriously limited overrated cunt then if he cant change from 3 CB's. bet that hurt you, you sad little fan boy.
Overrated cunt who won more trophies than this club has won in the last 30 years.

And honestly overall, couldn’t give a shit about you or Conte you moron, I have better things to do than “get hurt” by things that are fucking worthless. Fuck off

Overrated cunt who won more trophies than this club has won in the last 30 years.

And honestly overall, couldn’t give a shit about you or Conte you moron, I have better things to do than “get hurt” by things that are fucking worthless. Fuck off
says the sad act with his name in your silly little pic. saddo. your excuse for him was that hes limited HAHAHA what a muppet

He'll be gone by the end of the year one way or another but it's not the manager's fault. We just genuinely having terrible players at almost every position.

How many managers do we have to go through before we realise the common denominator is these players?

He’s got the most prolific forward partnership in Premier League history at his disposal.

Let’s not pretend that elite managers can’t make a difference without buying all the players they want.

Anyway who wants Conte sacked, send me a DM and let’s have a meet…so I can teach you a lesson.

End of!

:angryscouser::angryscouser::angryscouser:

I can see it now…
EqUN.gif

It's on Conte.

He is the manager. Buck stops with him.

He instills the mentality, the philosophy on the pitch etc.

It's turgid, we can't defend and we have hit the wall.offensively.

Yes, we battle but are we simply to be characterised as a team of fighters?

I am struggling to see anything to hold onto at present.

The papers are a no go as are the radio and television pundits, most of whom have also called it wrong.

Whatever is not clicking into gear seems more than just the loss of Richarlison, Kulusevski and Son, and for me that is the worry.

8 games and not scored in the first half in any of them. Absolutely mind blowing statistic.

not just today all year. hes been playing emerson relentlessly when he has better options. played son about 14 games more than he should have when he had options to change. playing fucking sess at LWB now so he can move perisic to positions hes not comfortable just to keep players he doesnt like out the team. doherty is a better option that sess at LWB.

i think if this was another manager that didnt want to change system, they would of put a CM at the back just to keep a donkey out. hes got options to either the change system or change personnel that limits the amount of donkeys out there at one time, you cant get away with 2 or 3 in your side now. dier, sanchez, emerson, sess (not technically a donkey but a scared little boy whos a hinderance).

hes also had a window to sort out the problems at the back, its not hard to upgrade dier and sanchez, you dont need a champions league quality CB to upgrade them, they are horrifically bad.
I've noticed Davey that you love to move the goalposts! It's not football manager mate this is real life. You remember yeah that Doherty didn't look comfortable at all at LWB and hasn't pulled up any routes there?

You understand that Davies was a failing LB until moved to a system that got a lot more out of him?

Can you remember the shit show that was Dier at CB with just one CB next to him?

Even Lenglet has come with the reputation that he isn't best suited to playing with just two CB's.

Conte can already see all the issues you are seeing and trust me he will be telling Daniel Levy exactly what we need. It's well known that when he was first interviewing for the Job that he was brutally honest about the nature of our squad and what we need moving forward. The club consistently punches well above its weight in terms of financial backing and sadly that is starting to show.

The Return of the King, the one man who can save us from the abyss that has been NunoBall, JoseBall and ConteBall.

The hero Spurs need.
Poch absolutely collapsed in on himself after the Champions League final. I can’t forgive or forget how self indulgent it all got.

That said, the man was majestic at times and I’d welcome him back, but not under ENIC / Levy. They need to go, not coaches.

Poch absolutely collapsed in on himself after the Champions League final. I can’t forgive or forget how self indulgent it all got.

That said, the man was majestic at times and I’d welcome him back, but not under ENIC / Levy. They need to go, not coaches.

Yeah I actually agree tbf.

But they're going nowhere, sadly. Especially when so much of this fanbase is up their arse.

Conte really doesn't deserve the absolute slagging off he's getting from some people (that not he gives a damm) as he has definitely improved us over the year.

I don't want to see him sacked, nothing will change. Chopping and changing managers has never got us anywhere. I think after the World Cup will be the time to judge, also to get a few more players in January as clearly there are certain positions that need upgrading. It would help if this contract situation got sorted.

Who would people like to see as a manager? There isn't anyone any better out there. Managers need time, you can't expect Conte to change everything in 12 months and on a fucked up season like this one.

Back
Top Bottom