Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He needs to admit he fucked up once again, get rid of Nuno and do everything in his power to get Conte on board. Conte is currently still available With no club. A complete shambles how he was not given this opportunity and Nuno was the guy.

Conte wouldn’t have worked. We’d have gotten a few games in and he would have had a meltdown working within this club then pulled his pants down and took a shit on Levy’s desk before storming out. Only managers that where viable long term growth appointments where Ten Hag and Potter.

Enough clowns 🤡 at the Club now for company
Plenty of jokers etc
At least it might be fun... not sure when we will be having fun again... Mason was fun for a few weeks, even though he wasn't ready and it was a bit unfair to drop him in it like they did.

Loved Poch's football. Didn't love Mouball... Masonball wasn't bad at all!! And things are a bit tricky at the moment...

At least it might be fun... not sure when we will be having fun again... Mason was fun for a few weeks, even though he wasn't ready and it was a bit unfair to drop him in it like they did.

Loved Poch's football. Didn't love Mouball... Masonball wasn't bad at all!! And things are a bit tricky at the moment...
A far cry from this

Was behind the open end at that shitty ground

I'm sure he loved every minute of it. Won some games and had a taster go in the hot-seat.

What was unfair was a) Kane dropping a media-bomb on his supposed best mate during the process and b) The amount of 'supporters' that gave him a world of shit and saddled him with the expectations and baggage of a veteran as if he was anything other than a short-term caretaker.

It doesn’t. We will probably win 2 out of the next 4 and the heat will reside a bit.

What on earth have you seen that makes you think we will win 2 of the next 4?
September has seen us:
Murdered and outplayed in the 3-0 loss to Palace
Draw 2-2 with Rennes
Play ok for half hour then get murdered and outplayed in the 0-3 loss to Chelsea
Play ok for Half hour against Wolves until they woke up then get murdered for 60 minutes in the 2-2
Get utterly fucking embarrassed by a terrible Woolwich team in the 3-1

Villa will win.
Newcastle will get at least a draw.
We should forfiet the game with WH just stop their fans having seizures.
Man United and Ronaldo against Tottenham and any of our defenders.... Jeez.

He needs to admit he fucked up once again, get rid of Nuno and do everything in his power to get Conte on board. Conte is currently still available With no club. A complete shambles how he was not given this opportunity and Nuno was the guy.

He should jumping off the skywalk for that.

Conte wouldn’t have worked. We’d have gotten a few games in and he would have had a meltdown working within this club then pulled his pants down and took a shit on Levy’s desk before storming out. Only managers that where viable long term growth appointments where Ten Hag and Potter.

Conte would have worked. What you say isn't wrong but he's a moral enough person to walk away from the "opportunity" to let this situation happen. If he took the job, the shitshow would have been avoided as he'd have chased all the rats out of the building PDQ.

I meant his sacking btw! I liked Spurs under Timmy. If things don't work out under Nuno, they should give Timmy a call again. Not enough gilets at matches these days...
Is this some sort of sick joke? I couldn’t think of a worse choice, other than
What on earth have you seen that makes you think we will win 2 of the next 4?
September has seen us:
Murdered and outplayed in the 3-0 loss to Palace
Draw 2-2 with Rennes
Play ok for half hour then get murdered and outplayed in the 0-3 loss to Chelsea
Play ok for Half hour against Wolves until they woke up then get murdered for 60 minutes in the 2-2
Get utterly fucking embarrassed by a terrible Woolwich team in the 3-1

Villa will win.
Newcastle will get at least a draw.
We should forfiet the game with WH just stop their fans having seizures.
Man United and Ronaldo against Tottenham and any of our defenders.... Jeez.

He should jumping off the skywalk for that.

Conte would have worked. What you say isn't wrong but he's a moral enough person to walk away from the "opportunity" to let this situation happen. If he took the job, the shitshow would have been avoided as he'd have chased all the rats out of the building PDQ.
i still think we’ve got a decent 11 and he’s slowly weening out the horrors. The hapless PEH, DELE, Lucas, Sanchez and Dier will be cast aside and we will stumble to a few wins.

Don’t get me wrong, I want him out now but I think Levy will ride this out another six to eight weeks before chucking him off the building

What the fuck is this word salad meant to mean?????

i still think we’ve got a decent 11 and he’s slowly weening out the horrors. The hapless PEH, DELE, Lucas, Sanchez and Dier will be cast aside and we will stumble to a few wins.

Don’t get me wrong, I want him out now but I think Levy will ride this out another six to eight weeks before chucking him off the building
It was a joke... I think maybe take it easy... Sherwood isn't coming back right now... everything's going to be alright.

Really?
Here's our 25 man squad

Lloris - won't rate keeper for now
Doherty - 1/10
Reguilon 3/10
Romero - Can't get a game, still managed 2 or 3 yellows already
PEH - 3/10 and knackered
Sanchez - 1/10
Son - 6/10 average - 8/10 on a day when there's a team to play with
Winks - 0/10
Kane - Not a Spurs player anymore
Gil - no one fucking knows
Royal - Prince Andrew Royal
Rodon - tall. 3/10
Dier 1/10
Lo Celso - 4/10 complete enigma.
Sess- Forgot he existed
Dele - 2/10
Golini - Hart/Gazza/Vorm level backup
Bergwjin - 2/10
Tanganga 3/10 for effort
Moura 2/10 - another few months post Ajax and it'll be a 1/10
Ndombele 0
Skipp - stop relying on a kid
Davies 0/10
Clarke 0/10

Where's the 11?
That is a bottom 6 squad

Really?
Here's our 25 man squad

Doherty - 1/10
Reguilon 3/10
PEH - 3/10 and knackered
Sanchez - 1/10
Winks - 0/10
Rodon - tall. 3/10
Dier 1/10
Sess- Forgot he existed
Dele - 2/10
Bergwjin - 2/10
Tanganga 3/10 for effort
Ndombele 0
Davies 0/10
Clarke 0/10

Where's the 11?
That is a bottom 6 squad

What an absolute load of toss! I won't break the absurdity of the whole list of comments down, but this is entirely symbolic:

"Royal - Prince Andrew Royal"

You sound like a school child trying to be edgy.

I'm sure he loved every minute of it. Won some games and had a taster go in the hot-seat.

What was unfair was a) Kane dropping a media-bomb on his supposed best mate during the process and b) The amount of 'supporters' that gave him a world of shit and saddled him with the expectations and baggage of a veteran as if he was anything other than a short-term caretaker.
Too right. I think he showed real guts doing what he did. 29 years old. Taking over from one of the celebrated managers in history who'd failed with the squad, with all the politics darkening the clouds further, and then going on and winning a few games. That's someone we should be grateful to.

Really?
Here's our 25 man squad

Doherty - 1/10
Reguilon 3/10
PEH - 3/10 and knackered
Sanchez - 1/10
Winks - 0/10
Rodon - tall. 3/10
Dier 1/10
Sess- Forgot he existed
Dele - 2/10
Bergwjin - 2/10
Tanganga 3/10 for effort
Ndombele 0
Davies 0/10
Clarke 0/10

Where's the 11?
That is a bottom 6 squad
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

With some hindsight, I'd take Mason over Nuno. Only issue is that Winks would be the first name on the team sheet.

Too right. I think he showed real guts doing what he did. 29 years old. Taking over from one of the celebrated managers in history who'd failed with the squad, with all the politics darkening the clouds further, and then going on and winning a few games. That's someone we should be grateful to.

Not for the first time either.

Him and a few of the other academy lads stuck their neck out when Poch needed hard work and commitment in the face of back-stabbers and mutineers early into his reign, yet some shit-houses choose to frame him as a "shit-cunt player and a fraud-cunt manager" instead.

....Not that they'd think twice about moaning about lack of commitment and effort from other players as and when it suits.

Back
Top Bottom