Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If this appointment happens, I'm going to throw out all my opinions of the current squad. Everyone. I want to see what they can do under a top class manager. At least then we'll have definitive answers to the ability the players have. We might be very surprised. Give them a chance to show what they can do before getting rid of them summarily.
Not Winks.

It’s hard to believe he’s willing to slum it in the short term with a squad that has players of the caliber of Kane and Son and Romero and Lloris in it. Newcastle is a whole other proposition until they have at least a new summer window.

Mate, thet will do well to stay up. Then it's 2 seasons at least.

They will be a force but not until the mid 2020s and possibly beyind that, whoever the manager.

They won't get the top players for 3 or 4 years.

Just had a dark thought that he flew into london, had talks with spurs and used it to double his salary offer at Newcastle knowing full-well that spurs can't match his ambition.

Please be wrong.

:levywtf:
No decent manager (or even one with half a brain) is going to that cluster fuck. Jesus, Newcastle fans are entitled enough with Championship players. Now they have sold their soul to Saudi Arabia, they think they should be getting results. It is no win

Back
Top Bottom