Antonio Conte

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

euro 2016 GIF by Sporza
john wick lionsgate GIF by John Wick: Chapter 2

I realize people are fucked off with Kane, but the idea the Conte is going to rock up and immediately bin off Kane is absolute lunacy.
Its not about Conte immediately binning off Kane, it's whether Kane can get out of the rut he is in and respond to Conte's massive demands that he expects from his centre forwards. If Kane cannot then Conte will want to bring someone in who can.

Hell has frozen over :levyeyes:
If this appointment happens, I'm going to throw out all my opinions of the current squad. Everyone. I want to see what they can do under a top class manager. At least then we'll have definitive answers to the ability the players have. We might be very surprised. Give them a chance to show what they can do before getting rid of them summarily.

Their careers are similar as long as you ignore that since the last time that Jose won anything significant Conte has won two more league titles.

2 years later is a big deal when you add in the Serie A title that Conte has won. He has shown that his style is not out of date, Jose hasn't.

Jose won a League Cup??? Who fucking cares. Conte has won a FA Cup recently. Yes the FA Cup is more impressive when it is coupled with two League titles that you want to pass off.

Where did I comment on whether either of them were successful at Chelsea? I never said anything about it?

Jose last won a league in 2014-15 Conte has won in 2016-17 and 2020-21 if you can't see the difference in that showing that one guy has shown his style works now and the other has not then not much more point in going on because you are clearly not living in reality.
Man have you had a lobotomy? I'm agreeing with you, I am heading to the docs tomorrow.

good as done i reckon

Never know what last minute stunts Levy tries to pull. If he bungles this, Paratici will walk IMO after doing the groundwork. Can’t rule it out with two emotive Italians and a clueless, poundland weasel.

Imagine that? Levy would be in a world of bother

Back
Top Bottom