Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean, it isn't.

The rest of them have to show that they want the ball. He was left out to dry. He could have passed Hugo or tried a dribble but the rest of our team have to show that they want the ball.

He could have done the Ben Davies thing to do and just knock it long.

The movement in this side when we are trying to transition the ball is fucking atrocious much of the time - and as I type this Davies fuckbumbles because he has no options - and we go behind - sad/hilarious hybrid of a situation.

Our movement in both offensive and defensive transitions is so lethargic. I'm now watching them just knock the ball about, no urgency or cohesion to our pressure, even in the mid/deep block, then we eventually pick up the ball and our lethargic movement prevents us from constructing things.

i know we are not allowed to question Mourinho and that every single decision he makes is 100% correct but I would swap Dele for Lamela right now.

Alli has shown enough that he shouldn't be part of this team going forward and we need the energy that Lamela will bring.
They’re all playing shit.

Back
Top Bottom