Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope that isn't too serious for Ndombele.

Great that we have Lo Celso back though and 'favourable' fixtures coming up.
Maybe by "He felt something after Burnley" Jose just meant an overwhelming sense of emotion??

THE perfect place to watch the game tonight.... if we were allowed! If it was on!!
5.55pm kick off? What kind of ridiculous time is that?
Not half as ridiculous as 5.57am!!!

Matchday, cant wait for it to be evening!
It’s clear for me that our players (RAFC) want to play very well in this match, its one of our “games of the season”. At home vs. The Spurs, who coulda thought 2 years back?! Im so gutted there is no crowd allowed. (F*ck Covid) because our crowd is really our 12th player on the field. Wouldnt be the first time we shout them to victory.
Im kinda hoping that Mourinho and youre players underestimate us a bit, which I doubt because Mourinho is one of the best ever and youre players are world class. And the way around, that our lesser experienced players arent starstruck. I hope we see nice football tonight! We been playing attacking and passing style of football the whole season so far so cant imagine that we would play defensive this game. Aslong as we arent a walk-over and play with everything we got and all our heart I will be pleased with my team. Im thinking logical a 1-3 victory for you guys, but Im hoping for a shock win, otherwise whats the point in playing? If not for the win. Sorry im rambling on, Im just very excited! Have a good day all and see you all tonight sort a speak!

One thing I would say is that if you play passing, attacking football...I reckon that will probably play to our strengths and allow us to hit you on the counter frequently. We find it much tougher against teams who put 10 men behind the ball and sit back (like Burnley, the shithouse wankers of the premier league)

What could have been! Stepping off the ferry/plane/train ... off to the square for some moules et frites... pretend to look at diamonds and chocs for the missus.. but deciding that my coin is best spent on trappist beers!

What could have been! Stepping off the ferry/plane/train ... off to the square for some moules et frites... pretend to look at diamonds and chocs for the missus.. but deciding that my coin is best spent on trappist beers!

Had two absolute belters of away days in Belgium cos of the Europa, Anderlecht and Ghent... both ended in 2-1 defeats if memory serves me well (was knackered from the beers so probably wrong).

Kick off my time is 4:55 AM...

3:55am here
:dier::dierpochhug:

and upside down

vertical-closeup-selective-focus-red-shirt-player-upside-down-figurine-foosball-table-soccer-game-closeup-upside-112835498.jpg

I know I'm going to come across as a right old fuddy-duddy, but I would ban all headphone/phones when the team are together. Joe Hart is walking along with a flipping tablet, for crying out loud, not looking where he's going - the type of person you want to trip up walking along the street or hoping they bump into a lamp post.

(maybe I should have posted this in the 'things that annoy you' thread!)
Did Hart drop the tablet ?

Absolutely! worth a punt.. probably keep it to me self if I get the money back and put it towards PS5
Go for it mate and buy Posh some more bog rolls with any refund
His garage is only half full now I hear!

I know I'm going to come across as a right old fuddy-duddy, but I would ban all headphone/phones when the team are together. Joe Hart is walking along with a flipping tablet, for crying out loud, not looking where he's going - the type of person you want to trip up walking along the street or hoping they bump into a lamp post.

(maybe I should have posted this in the 'things that annoy you' thread!)
Quite right Mrs P

My daughter (19) made the mistake of sitting down at the dinner table the other week with headphones on and was quite annoyed when I pulled them off and threw them at one of the servants!

She got no jam roly poly for sweet either!!!

That showed her!

:wansum:

One thing I would say is that if you play passing, attacking football...I reckon that will probably play to our strengths and allow us to hit you on the counter frequently. We find it much tougher against teams who put 10 men behind the ball and sit back (like Burnley, the shithouse wankers of the premier league)
Stop giving them ideas will you

It will fund their xmas do.. next year!
The worst part was the way the desk copper dealt with my letters.

I asked for a copy of the Temporary Traffic Restriction Order and the exact road section and chainage as to where the camera was to check against any publications stating the temporary 50mph .

"We do not have to provide anything, the courts will.... and I do not know what a road drainage is"

This is the level of idiot you deal with. Enjoy the money.
This is information the public has a right to know. Hand in a FOI request and they are by law REQUIRED to answer you within 20 days.

Cheers mate.

Last edited:
This is information the public has a right to know. Hand in a FOI request and they are by law REQUIRED to answer you within 20 days.

Cheers mate.
asked for FOI and the officer said.. sure you can have that if it goes to Court..
I felt I had to pay the fine but I am currently drafting a letter to Lincolnshire police outlining their failings and basically the Desk Copper was trying to be a clever cunt. Keep the money but I want to know that this guy gets a bollocking haha

Back
Top Bottom