Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A FOI request is a request independent of a court case. You also have rights to gather this information for you or your defence to collect evidence upon a case.

I sometimes hate the English bureaucracy on their nibbling on paperwork and their square minds but I'm sure you'll have all the rights on your side.

You got three points AND a fine, right? That's unheard of.

asked for FOI and the officer said.. sure you can have that if it goes to Court..
I felt I had to pay the fine but I am currently drafting a letter to Lincolnshire police outlining their failings and basically the Desk Copper was trying to be a clever cunt. Keep the money but I want to know that this guy gets a bollocking haha
PM me if you like. There’s ways around this.

sure will do, I've got all the correspondence together in a folder at home.. I will check that first and get the dates correct. Probably message you after the game bud! thanks
You may not get much sense until tomorrow as will be setting sail on the good ship Peroni mid afternoon but if you get all the bits together then we can have a look at it. The important thing is the date on the notice of intended prosecution and (if you have it) the date stamp on the envelope it was sent in.

Maybe my fav is this one:
Pauwel_Kwak_beer_bosteels_900.jpg

---------------Hart--------------
Aurier-Sanchez-Dier-Davies
-----Lo Celso--Winks---------
-Bale----Alli---Bergwijn-----
---------Vinicius----------------

I think that would be a reasonable lineup for today.
Would prefer Alli to start this one, whatever our plan is with him, value is not increasing and we can't reach the final verdict without him playing. I wouldn't say that he made himself many favors week ago, but he is still so much better footballer than Sissoko. If he does not work out at all, can always put in Sissoko from bench

This lineup would mean that Kane, Son, Ndombele, Hjojberg, Toby, Doherty and Regulion can have a game off and start in next EPL game, though I have doubts it will be this way around with Davies-Regulion.. but I think we would benefit more from Regulion in EPL. Such a pity that neither Tanganga nor Rodon can be used.

Whatever the lineup will be, I hope we'll kick ass and bring 3 points home.
COYS!

Back
Top Bottom