Antwerp v Spurs (Thursday 29th October @ 17.55)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

First off, well played Antwerp, totally deserved, they should have won by more!! But if you want to see some great defending then rewatch this game, they pressed us virtually the whole match & at the back they were tight and blocked and timed their tackles so well.

Second, we were shite.

Bale played like this, a woeful performance from him........

Last edited:
gordon ramsay cooking GIF by Hell's Kitchen
FFS

Unfair to the kid, but hope Joe Rodon can stake a claim for the starting XI or we might have to go back and revisit some options in January. Our CB options are woeful.

Jose got the subs wrong imo.

Blew his load too early.

Keep Gio on, push him further up. Keep Vini on.

I don't think we needed to make 4 changes.

A night to forget.
I mean, ya, he was trying to send a message and that message is "you must have big balls" or something.

Whatever, let's win on Sunday and I won't give two shits about tonight. Just gotta make it through the group.

First off, well played Antwerp, totally deserved, they should have won by more!! But if you want to see some great defending then rewatch this game, they pressed us virtually the whole match & at the back they were tight and blocked and trimmed their tackles so well.

Second, we were shite.

Bale played like this, a woeful performance from him........

Actually, I thought we were the better side.

Back
Top Bottom