Anzhi Makhachkala (Russia) - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anzhi-Tottenham ,Live in Romania,on TV (digi sport 2 channel, promo spot already made by them) that's good ,no search for stream net for me anymore!:dude:,and probabably a sign that Chiriches will be in the first team...(always tv channels from here broadcast Live matches WHEN THEY BELIEVE a romanian player have chances to be in the first team) Premier league matches of Tottenham not was on tv here yet...just stream net for me:p

Last edited:
Cheers for "confident like a shark swimming in the ocean" @ Dan D Dan D :bae:

Agree also, Vlad should start
i see him for this match with Dawson partners in central defense area Dawson (RCB) - Chiriches (LCB)-his "natural" place) ,he played 1 game until now in League Cup vs. Aston Villa, like RCB, with Vertonghen (LCB) ...but yes ,i'm not the manager of the team,just AVB have this "right"...i hope to choose wise ,i mean with Chiriches in the first team ;) because now is the moment to do this...also ,Lamela,Sandro,Holtby,Chadli should start ,Fryers,Defoe,Naughton

Last edited:
I fucking love our squad.I mean we've got cover in every position.
Gk:Lloris,Friedel,Gomes
RB:Walker,Naughton
CB:Chiriches,Dawson,Vertonghen,Kaboul
LB:Rose,Fryers
CDM:Sandro,Capoue
CM: Dembele,Paulinho
CAM:Eriksen,Holtby
RW:Lamela,Townsend,Lennon
LW:Chadli,Siggy
CF:Soldado,Defoe,Adebayor,Kane
We can make 2 teams and still have reserves.
So we can challenge in the PL and in the EL without a problem,just rotate the team.
Love it. :ledley:

1380547_10151839472869404_1795233326_n.jpg
On The Way to Moscow!!

My only thought seeing that photo....

Christ, we are a good-looking bunch of lads. Chadli alone takes us into the top tier.

I will admit to being slightly disappointed Dembele has to be on this plane though, can't we wrap him in cotton wool and let him sleep in :(

Anzhi are currently sitting bottom last in the Russian Premier League table having failed to win a single game this season, only managing 6 draws and 5 losses

Anzhi are currently sitting bottom last in the Russian Premier League table having failed to win a single game this season, only managing 6 draws and 5 losses
for sure,Anzhi is not the same team last season anymore...with Willian and Eto'o(Chelsea),,Denisov,,Zhirkov,Kokorin (Dynamo Moscow players now) etc some good players leaved in mass the team ,and now their owner having problems with justice (Interpol) etc...

Back
Top Bottom