Anzhi Makhachkala (Russia) - Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1380547_10151839472869404_1795233326_n.jpg
On The Way to Moscow!!
L4OSQlV.jpg

6tdEP2B.jpg

:saha:

Bit 'o' sightseeing... how very cultured!

1384038_10151729988088505_460581072_n.jpg

(I bet it was Gyilfi's idea, and the other two tagged along like bored kids on a school trip!)

Incidentally, Kyle is wearing the same NY baseball cap as he was when I saw him in Westfield Stratford!

WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH THESE FOOTBALL PEOPLE...? don't they know you can't be seen in the same item of headgear more than once without being mercilessly ridiculed for it online...???
petr_cech.jpg
rooney-headband.jpg
David-Sullivan-001.jpg

I would pay what it took to see a travel series with Kyle Walker giving a tour of Moscow.

The Yankees missed out on honours this season (other than the honour of still paying Alex Rodríguez's wages), so that's a bit of a bad omen, Kyle.

Back
Top Bottom