Are the morals of our owners important to you?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Changed the title.
Admin Admin You we're out drinking huh...tied one on early....started after breakfast then just kept going. Didn't even bother with the actual breakfast just the vodka. By four PM you'd passed out on the desk a thin patina of spittle running like sliver thread down yer cheek. The multiple distant bleeping that alerted you to another unhinged rampage by Sammy muted by your snores....

I think within 5 years we will see Spurs, Woolwich, Liverpool and maybe even ManU be nothing more than cup teams. (save your "we already are" jokes...). Sure all those teams can try and get the 4th spot, but the rest will be sewn up for top 3
Man Utd will be part of it as they are self made with their revenue . But Liverpool will certainly be thinking “ oh shit “ and if they arnt , they should be , because they are now officially on borrowed time . Newcastle have just officially put them on notice .

As for us and Woolwich … forget it

Don't worry FFP will stop the owners who are 13 times richer than the City mob taking the piss?

ps expect a big arms deal to go through in the not so distant future.

The morals of the owners is definitely important to me.

Yes, Joe and Levy most likely have financial and industrial skeletons in their closets. But that's a completely different ball park to what the Saudi Government and other blood money owners have done.

Hell. If Spurs were sold to Red Bull or Monster I could swallow it. But I could not support Spurs if owned by someone like the Qatar or Saudi royal family. Trophies will not cover the blood on their hands.

Back
Top Bottom