Argentinian internationals and Quarantine

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FIFA is a complete disaster. European states should all leave and organize tournaments in Europe with invitations to selected countries from outside ... Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay basically.
The ESL would have moved towards this outcome, UEFA aren’t squeaky clean

The ESL would have moved towards this outcome, UEFA aren’t squeaky clean
UEFA do a bit better I think.
FIFA are meant to grow world football to level up the quality.
Since Italia 90 there have been 56 quarter finalists in world cups, only 2 from Africa. When you think of the football talent there is in Africa that is piss poor. There are more FIFA officials in jail than the total number of African teams in the last 16 of World Cups.

FIFA don't give a shit about club or continental fed games. We're likely to go through another shaky patch if this is the case.

I don't know why we can't argue that due to quarantine rules seriously impacting employer responsibilities that they wont be attending. It's not the first time this has happened, enough is enough.

UEFA do a bit better I think.
FIFA are meant to grow world football to level up the quality.
Since Italia 90 there have been 56 quarter finalists in world cups, only 2 from Africa. When you think of the football talent there is in Africa that is piss poor. There are more FIFA officials in jail than the total number of African teams in the last 16 of World Cups.

FIFA don't give a shit about football infrastructure in less developed countries, only the votes they can buy to increase their coffers

Sell them.

About time we grew some balls in these situations.
I have absolutely no time for players who shit on their clubs for international football.

Let's face it, if all players, not just ours said "I ain't playing in a red list country" then both the national team association AND FIFA would have to come up with a solution. IE, move the fixture to a country where they can play and not have to isolate.

Sell them.

About time we grew some balls in these situations.
I have absolutely no time for players who shit on their clubs for international football.

Let's face it, if all players, not just ours said "I ain't playing in a red list country" then both the national team association AND FIFA would have to come up with a solution. IE, move the fixture to a country where they can play and not have to isolate.
Liverpool should lose loads for ACN this year. This is similar.

We'll have to go through all this shit again next month. Argentina, Brazil and Columbia have two more world cup qualifiers in November (11th & 16th). How can players like Emerson and Romero settle in to the Spurs team and get used to the Premier League, if they are spending more time out of country than at Spurs.

We'll have to go through all this shit again next month. Argentina, Brazil and Columbia have two more world cup qualifiers in November (11th & 16th). How can players like Emerson and Romero settle in to the Spurs team and get used to the Premier League, if they are spending more time out of country than at Spurs.
It's fucking never ending FFS

They'll be doing it again in November too. An absolute piss take. I hope the club get some kind of financial recompense for it. Newcastle haven't won a game yet have they? FFS, it is so Spurs it is unbelievable.

FUCK sake.

I suppose the only silver lining is that we're playing Newcastle not Liverpool etc.

Absolute joke though.

FUCK sake.

I suppose the only silver lining is that we're playing Newcastle not Liverpool etc.

Absolute joke though.
No surprise we are the first opponents of a partisan SJP post takeover. Anyone else would go up there and bash their hapless 11 and burst their balloon, we won’t

No surprise we are the first opponents of a partisan SJP post takeover. Anyone else would go up there and bash their hapless 11 and burst their balloon, we won’t

GIF by The Office

Back
Top Bottom