Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who gives a fcuk about this?

Every single player and the manager should do a minute's silence before the game starts in memory of the competitive team that used to exist.

The only good thing about this season is that we are not in a relegation fight.

Shameful.

I’m going to drink so much Saturday that I will feel like I have been chewed up and spat out Sunday, then I can go to bed Sunday at about 6pm and not go through the agony....

Lose this any chance of Top 4 officially dies. So wonder if Levy has accepted that and will give him this match.

Still trying to get my head around last nights result.

Boys year group was sent home from school due to positive COVID tests and told to wait until today to see who needs to self isolate for 10 days, so couldn’t go and watch it with my Dad.

Thank you COVID 19!!!

Hopefully we start the match with a care taker boss and winks, Sisokko, Dier, Davies, Doherty nowhere near the starting eleven.

Rodon and tanganga to both start.

I can't see anything but us dropping points at Villa and going to the international break on the lowest ebb.

I would certainly play some youngsters and freshen it up.

Lose this any chance of Top 4 officially dies. So wonder if Levy has accepted that and will give him this match.

Still trying to get my head around last nights result.

Boys year group was sent home from school due to positive COVID tests and told to wait until today to see who needs to self isolate for 10 days, so couldn’t go and watch it with my Dad.

Thank you COVID 19!!!
Are you still thinking about top four. How much did you drink last night?

Lloris
Tanganga Sanchez Alderweireld Reguilon
Hojbjerg Ndombele
Bale Lo Celso Bergwijn
Kane

Dier, Sissoko and Winks should be completely left out of the match day squad. They have all been here too long and lost their hunger, as experienced players they have reacted poorly to being demoted to Thursday night duty. They are no longer of any use to us, all their minutes should be given to Rodon, Tanganga and anyone half-decent in the academy.

First 15-mins we’ll see if the players show a reaction, I really don’t expect one and think we’ll do our sit back thing
If it pans out like I expect I think this could be Jose’s last game

Back
Top Bottom