Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

?

He has been going back to be the deepest man because the CB's and PEH can't move the ball up. We would be screwed without him there to do their jobs for them.

Or I guess we would be forced to make GLC do it instead.
One reason Hojbjerg can't move it up is that Ndombele doesn't give him an option. So we end up with about 12 short passes going nowhere.

Like I said, centre midfield is a big problem in this team. Only one of them, but we are a long way from having a decent combination there.

Absolute class from Lucas once again, he feeds on hater's tears.

I have no real complaints about that half.

Sure the defence looks shaky, that's to be expected given the inexperience as individuals and as a collective.

It's just good to see everyone putting a shift in.

Please Jose, do not bring Sissoko on to try and "close out" this game.

Lucas can eat up sp much space in a short space of time , on occasions he loses the ball but at least its exciting. Tanganga has been a breath of fresh air not having to see Doherty look half pissed trotting up the pitch looking for a half empty can of white lightning

We've not been great, with our goal coming agains the run of play.

But, the shape is passable. Tanganga is struggling defensively but has been good when the ball ha been at his feet. Overall though Villa hasn't had a shot, thank fuck Grealish isn't playing, they really miss his creativity.

Lucas has been great both on and off the ball and I say again, keep him attacking the space in front of him, defenders hate this, chaos comes from this, keep this up.

Loved Vinny's reaction to his goal, nice by Lucas and Kane.

Just before we scored we were starting to recede, please lads NO!

Far from perfect but much better than the Sky commentators have given us credit for. Also, you’d think Kane was the only one who made the goal happen. It was Lucas’ pressing, aggression, tenacity, running and final pass. The bloke isn’t the most talented in our squad but he’s giving his all. Just what we need right now.

A functional performance so far, better than the dysfunctional ones weve seen, and a balanced approach to attack and defence at the moment.

What a pile of chaotic, incoherent wank that was.

Get Kane off, he looks like that worn out fucked ghost of Kane we get at times, put Bale on, push Moura up to WLF and go 433:

Lo Celso——-PEH———-Ndombele

Bale———-Vin jnr———-Moura​

Back
Top Bottom