Aston Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolute scum. Ban him from football grounds for life and give him a long prison sentence.
If that doesn't happen someone will do it again, maybe next time with a knife.
Fucking “Zulu” pussy mug.....knows full well face to face a young athlete would have kicked the fuck out of him, so takes the blind shot from behind.

Now his whole firm know he’s a shitter

Fucking “Zulu” pussy mug.....knows full well face to face a young athlete would have kicked the fuck out of him, so takes the blind shot from behind.

Now his whole firm know he’s a shitter
I agree with you but what does the Zulu reference mean?

A few years ago I went to our Birmingham away game. It was like going back to the 70s helicopters over head, strict no nonsense stewards, hardly any women in the crowd and they booed every Spurs sub on and off loudly!!

A few years ago I went to our Birmingham away game. It was like going back to the 70s helicopters over head, strict no nonsense stewards, hardly any women in the crowd and they booed every Spurs sub on and off loudly!!
Was at WHL when we beat them 4-1 about 2004....most Police I’ve ever seen at any game. There was literally a row of 25 meat wagons with full riot trim

Was at WHL when we beat them 4-1 about 2004....most Police I’ve ever seen at any game. There was literally a row of 25 meat wagons with full riot trim

Seem quite active still, took a few libertys at West Ham in the Cup this season.

Always been a game mob, first experience I had of them was when they were in the same division as the Orient late eighties early 90,s, always kicked off.

As for the pilchard on the pitch, absolute bellend

I know football is a working class sport and everything, but how is someone like Paul Mitchell unemployed, but able to attend all these matches? Surely social welfare isn't paying for this man's tickets?

I know football is a working class sport and everything, but how is someone like Paul Mitchell unemployed, but able to attend all these matches? Surely social welfare isn't paying for this man's tickets?

Football hasn’t been a working class sport for years. The working classes abandoned football years ago. They just left it to the rugger buggers. You see more violence at tennis.

You’re a funny little bloke - a weird little American who is so entirely friendless that you have to troll English football forums with your bullshit class war crap.

Isn’t there one of the 300m of your fellow countryman that you can take this up with? I get it, you want to be English, with brains and class and style, but you’re a yank - probably a fat one at that. For every working class Englishman fighting outside nightclubs on a Saturday night, there are millions of us breaking out the fondue set at the drop of a bottle of Hirondelle rosé. And that, my friend, is class.

Disclaimer: this is not my opinion of serious American Spurs’ fans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom