Audi Cup 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kyle walker trippier this half on that performance. Some poor poor positioning.

Apart from that the players look boiling which is affecting the pace of the game.

I know he got the assist but fuck N'koudou is a shit footballer. Everything about him screams lower league winger. I do wonder about our scouting network.

2nd half will be a lot better. They will have got their rhythm sorted and teamed it up with the cheering, so we'll see some PROPER GOOD mexican waving.

1cf54926a6c466d8f1215a2e18fca1ff-full.jpg

KWP heatmap in first 45 mins

Looking quite sharp, good considering we played yesterday.

Sanchez immaculate. Dele looking good, one poor choice of ball which should have gone to Sissoko. Lucas looking lively, but would prefer him running behind rather than holding it up and laying it off. Walker-Peters on the whole OK, I think he's been up again their best player in Alfonso Davies, who's managed to get a shot off and a cross unchallenged and he also got caught very narrow in the last 15mins. Rose great defensively but nothing showing up top. Quite game from Jan. Winks like his last game both good and bad in equal measure same with Sissoko, although he's showed some good powerful running. Lamela started so well but made a succession of poor balls in last 15mins, would have liked to have seen him play closer to Lucas.

Nice goal, good skill from GKN and beautiful ball. A great run from Lamela.

I've no idea if that was good against this 11 Bayern have put out, will be an interesting match up in 2nd half with changes from both teams due.

It’s Trippier’s positioning, it’s KWP’s positioning, before that it was Walker’s positioning ...maybe it’s the way we play, we’ve only got two CM’s and FB’s can’t bd in two places at once?

KWP was fine, got forward more than Rose, made a couple of good tackles/blocks.

Who’s the world class attacking, defending RB who can be in two places at once we could sign ?

Back
Top Bottom