AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs @ Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante @ Super Jan Fan Super Jan Fan @ SinghYid SinghYid @ Eskimo Eskimo you can all suck a skinny flacid one.
I think you are all under the impression that Villas-Boas does see what is in front of him. He sees the problems. You solution is ti get rid of him. His is to work with the players. Go fucking support another team you bunch of idiots.

He see's the problem every time he looks in the mirror, but does he recognise it.

I might be a cunt, but at least Im consistent.

Where were all you happy clappers when our manager needed backing three years ago....while playing with flare in the CL?

Crying because he proved you all wrong..
You're consistently retarded - I give you that

You contribute fuck all to this board bar constant negativity towards EVERYTHING and some pathetic Harry reacharound at every opportunity.

Why do you even bother posting here if you hate everything about everyone so much?

Just fuck off once and for all you twat - go support QPR if you miss that cunt so much and we're so shit

AVB is now clearly under pressure, but as I've been stressing we don't have a top 4 squad and Toon was the end of our top 4 hopes. Still, clearly this result and the West Ham one raise serious questions about AVB. But, unless we freefall, he'll last the season.

If we win a trophy and finish tenth I'll be delighted. He has to prioritise the Cups and for the Lge concentrate on playing good football. I don't want us to finish 5th/6th and get EL at the expense of a trophy and some fun football.

In fact if we can't get EL football via a trophy I don't want it all. ENIC won't finance us sufficiently to challenge on all fronts. Another manager might do better, but with our current finances we can't compete with the really big boys.

As I keep stressing we're about the 6th biggest club. An upshot of this is we don't have the resources to compete across the board. Harry to his credit saw that. Trouble is, not to his credit, we won nowt under him, so he was a good manager for us, but not a great one.

You contribute fuck all to this board bar constant negativity towards EVERYTHING and some pathetic Harry reacharound at every opportunity.

Why do you even bother posting here if you hate everything about everyone so much?

Just fuck off once and for all you twat - go support QPR if you miss that cunt so much
No that's you Arcy

Useless cunt

There's a good lad. Fuck off. Hitch up your caravan and stick to Africa

I might be a cunt, but at least Im consistent.

Where were all you happy clappers when our manager needed backing three years ago....while playing with flare in the CL?

Crying because he proved you all wrong..

i really don't understand who you're referring to with this post. I believe most of us were at the Newcastle match singing 'we want you to stay' and giving the bloke a huge amount of backing after he won his court case whilst the team won 5-0. Yet he still angled for the England job and would have dropped us in a heartbeat even after that show of faith. I would have kept him despite the massive drop in form that let us drop a 13 point lead because I wanted some fucking consistency. But as I said in the other thread it wasn't our form that got him sacked it was his off field antics.

So you want to guide the style and content of what I post here.

Interesting.

I need to offer alternatives to get your approval.

I have to provide some rationale or reasoned argument.

I have to offer an alternative.

Nah

No you don't HAVE to do anything but don't expect anyone to take your opinions seriously if you're not willing to back them up fella. That's pretty simple.

Just fuck off once and for all you twat - go support QPR if you miss that cunt so much and we're so shit

You are really strange. I dont need to fight with you again, like we did before.

Im not the reason you are angry....its because you know deep down in your little soul that Harry > AVB.

And its painful to you. Dont worry. Its ok to be wrong.
X

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs i got fucked over for saying are we the new porto shut the door after going one up he won the uefa cup with the most negative tactics didnt any body do there hmework or was it more important to put one over chelski fuck me we would have more positve with benitez god help us

@ sammyspurs sammyspurs i got fucked over for saying are we the new porto shut the door after going one up he won the uefa cup with the most negative tactics didnt any body do there hmework or was it more important to put one over chelski fuck me we would have more positve with benitez god help us

Thing is, if you read the Glory or Winning thread, 90% of these dicks were slating the fuck out of Chelsea for WINNING THE CL in a boring way.

Then it was suddenly ok for us to be boring and win.....now its ok to play like shit and lose

:avbfacepalm:

Our worst defeat for 17 years.. Gerry Francis, Christian Gross, David Pleat, George Gooner Graham, Glenn Hoddle, Jaques Snatini, Martin Jol, Juande Ramos, Harry redknapp never let that happen..
And yet people can't understand why fans want him gone. And one thing you need to ask, did any of those managers, apart from Harry, have the quality of players that AVB has got?

Our worst defeat for 17 years.. Gerry Francis, Christian Gross, David Pleat, George Gooner Graham, Glenn Hoddle, Jaques Snatini, Martin Jol, Juande Ramos, Harry redknapp never let that happen..
And yet people can't understand why fans want him gone. And one thing you need to ask, did any of those managers, apart from Harry, had the quality of players that AVB has got?

he's also the only one of those listed to win at old trafford. yet you clearly have never liked him and some of us can't understand why.

Back
Top Bottom