AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I d rather someone like . Steve Clarke to be honest . Why it's so hard to digest that AVB could be not that great I never know . Ever heard what the likes of Lampard , Terry thought of him ?
If John Terry doesn't like him, he's here for life as far as I'm concerned. When I start liking people that John Terry does, I'm going to jump off something very fucking high.

BTW we spent about 15m net

Question does anyone want Bale back for those 7 players? Harry back?

Thought not - its called Progress, not even England went for Harry, Real and PSG were flirting with AVB

with six points in Europe already, I'm hoping we send reserves for the rest of the away games. We should win the group with that.

everybody gets one. Let's hope this is AVB's one.

h2E4D68DF

@ you haven't a clue what you are talking about you loudmouth arrogant prick. keep your mindless views to yourself.

Sure I get slagged off for this. Never mind ! I agree it's far to early but I am sure in time it will be clear AVB is NOT the man to take this club forward , it may be unfashionable but our best chance of building a great team was 2 seasons ago with Harry at the helm but levy didn't back it with the money to buy that WC striker and Harry should of been more loyal to us when linked with England . I would like to see Hoddle back at the club ny even as a coach . Again I know his not foreign which some of u won't like . AVB or dvd man as his known in spain is to inexperienced and at times he looks clueless when things go wrong .

stupid.gif

This is barbaric, 120m doesn't talk overnight. He got us a record 72 points last season? Is it his fault other teams managed to do well?

This is going against my stance on the issue (I think it's ridiculous to demand the manager is sacked) but I have to wonder how many of those 72 points were won by Bale's freak input rather than the manager's strategic input.

This is all too soon. - Pure and simple, it was just a very bad day for us. There were lots of factors that caused the defeat. I'm sure in hindsight , AVB would have played the whole week differently if he had to do it all again.

Harry got us in CL one season (Yes his first full season), before City became immense and Liverpool were nowhere, the constant moaning of Spurs fans is beyond belief

I love this train of thought,we only won the fa cup in 81/82 and the uefa in 84 because x,y & z were shit.

And imagine if accrington stanley had been on top of their game in 61......

:paulinhofacepalm:

Back
Top Bottom