AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I dont hate AVB
UDBqxKZ.png

what a clueless useless piece of shit that man is..
[...] clueless Twat
the Clown
Coco the Fucking clown

"Well I thought Churches had a good game, Lomellie was unlucky not to score, and Dambeelay was solid. Larissa made some top top saves, so I'm happy with the draw - Hull are a good side"
We need to get the Korean fella back as left back. We need a top class player like the Ronaldos and the Ranooneys

I think it's interesting that the club insisted that the choice was mutual. I wonder how much, then, was just AVB's saying, "fuck this. I have the best away record in the league, we're in a quarterfinal in two days, in place to do some serious damage in the EL, and I have to deal with this gaggle of fickleness."

Maybe he's a bottler, or maybe he's just counting his euros and wondering if returning to the Virgin Islands might not be so terrible.

From the BBC ...

1102 : Harry Redknapp has called on Tottenham to be patient with AVB ... "It's far too early .. You've got to give him time."

1107 : A statement from Spurs said "The club can announce..."

:harryhmm: :harrysmile::harrylol:

I have been browsing this forum the last few years and have never felt the need to comment before and have preferred to lurk but after whats happened there is something I want to say.
I hope everyone who has booed the team and the manager this season are happy as this is another season consigned to the dustbin as we cope with yet another new manager coming in and needing time and undoubtedly new players to suit their wishes. I agree we really have been poor this season and AVB must take a lot of blame for that but FFS we are 8th in th eleague not 18th. Maybe I'm made but I dont see why someone who has been given 100m to spend on new players is not being given a proper chance to turn things around. We will never be successful if we keep chopping and changing at the first sign of trouble.

. Yes you are right and it shows that AVB has never played football. This reflects on how he contucts himselfI . He feels he has to be serious or we may not take him seriously?
And I saw Maradona play a WHL some years ago. PShilton testimonial . We almost got him as a player then (Ossie).

I went to that Ossie Ardiles testimonial against Inter which had Liam Brady in it. It wasn't Shilton it was Ossie's Testi and watching Diego and Hoddle together was absolute magic. There was alot of talk of us buying him but there was no chance Scholar would pay for him & Diego was also hugely patriotic and it would be difficult for him at that time post Falklands.

That's all nonsense though. It doesn't take into account length of tenure. Statistics tell us that Bill Nick was shite, but he won 8 major honours, vastly more than anyone else.

There's no disputing that our inability to attack under AVB was a major problem. There can't surely be any debate as to why he has gone?

I have been browsing this forum the last few years and have never felt the need to comment before and have preferred to lurk but after whats happened there is something I want to say...... Maybe I'm made but I dont see why someone who has been given 100m to spend on new players is not being given a proper chance to turn things around. We will never be successful if we keep chopping and changing at the first sign of trouble.

Wow, you've been made?
Someone should let Carlito know dere's dis new kid in town!
goodfellasn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom