Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The worst part about all this is when he goes that he's going to post on twitter or release a statement that says almost exactly like this,

"I want to thank Tottenham for all the great years and I will always value you the memories during my time there. Also, I want to thank the fans for how great they were towards me. I wish the club the best in the future."

And just like that his foot will be remarkably healed.

All such a load of bollocks. I hope he just goes silently but it will never happen.

Last edited:
These are the only good guys I trust these days.

and these guys....

SmurfsSeason4Title.jpg

Oh, no hang on... they're Communists, are't they?

Who cares about their political leanings, they wear white hats. Got to be Spurs fans or "Spurfs" apart from the old paedo one who wears a red hat. He's definately a goon.

THIS IS THE ONLY PROOF I'VE EVER NEEDED!

1445550_w2.jpg

Well hello Stevie Perryman & Graham Roberts, who's that you've got in your arms?

Fuck him. He's long gone and has been for a while.

We've made great signings, and we're on the cusp of another one, and people want to discuss someone who doesn't even want to play for us.

Have fun in Spain Gareth. Thanks & goodbye.

Onwards and upwards.

COYS.

Fuck him. He's long gone and has been for a while.

We've made great signings, and we're on the cusp of another one, and people want to discuss someone who doesn't even want to play for us.

Have fun in Spain Gareth. Thanks & goodbye.

Onwards and upwards.

COYS.

Harsh, but fair, and so true!

So the Graniaud are admitting that Sky Italia have better sources than them... fine!

Whatever the outcome of the Bale Sagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... The Guardian have already shown their true colours!
Twats are a no better than a broadsheet version of the Sun! (or is it the Mail... I get confused these days! Who ARE the good guys?)
The sky Italia source is quoting Gianluca Di Marzio's tweet. So its a Twitterverse-quake is all IMO

Since when did Twatter dictate who moves where?

Apparently THIS year!

I know it sounds 'Spurs Monthly'... but I won't believe ANY OF IT until I see it on the OS!

I'm not convinced he's gone yet ... but then I'm a bit of an alcoholic so that makes me a glass half full kind of bloke:bae:

I'd have thought being an alcoholic, that would make you a 'glass totally empty, gimme another' kinda bloke!!

just sayin' :gazza2:

Go easy on the Booze, fella, this season is gonna be one to remember... not one to forget and obliterate with booze!

I'd have thought being an alcoholic, that would make you a 'glass totally empty, gimme another' kinda bloke!!

just sayin' :gazza2:

Go easy on the Booze, fella, this season is gonna be one to remember... not one to forget and obliterate with booze!
It just means that when it's half full, it's time for me to organise the next one :soldadolol:

But I'm thinking the same as you @ 1882 1882
We look to have the players to make this season a whole lot of fun. I just hope we don't get the expectations so high that we're disappointed even if we do end up safely in the top 4.

Who cares about their political leanings, they wear white hats. Got to be Spurs fans or "Spurfs" apart from the old paedo one who wears a red hat. He's definately a goon.
I always figured smurfette had to be properly into gang bangs. I suppose she liked to the smurfed up the smurf too, and rather enjoyed a spot of smurfakke

From the Guardian feed: ''Potentially big news about Gareth Bale and Real Madrid. Sky Italia is reporting that the two clubs have agreed a deal of £93m for the Welshman and that the transfer may be concluded today!!! And why would Sky Italy know this, you may ask, and that is a fair point - although it has to be said that they reported that Pep Guardiola was joining Bayern Munich long, long before anyone else. So they have been right before.''

Sky Italy got the Parker destination correct.

and Sky UK didn't (tweet embarrasingly deleted by Sky reporter)

QPR closing in on the signing of Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker. #qpr #thfc
— Pete O'Rourke (@SkySportsPeteO) August 19, 2013

Back
Top Bottom