Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Madrid tried that then we just wouldn't sell anyway, we're financially sound and wouldn't spend money we don't have but we might spend money in the hope of recouping it.
Levy won't let himself be fucked over like that I reckon.

If we don't sell & are already £40m down , before Willian. Who knows maybe Lewis thinks its time he added to his £36m spent in 12 years. I bloody hope so

But you admit that in bales case it doesn't apply and you, @ Tucker Tucker and that kiddy fiddler the goat are talking shite?

eh? the only thing I said incorrect was 13-23 it's youth clubs from 12-23 that share the 5% compensation. I posted the Dempsey story since it explains it all very clearly. I think you misinterpreted that document you posted above

Meh its too late to go through it all. Congratulations for grinding me down.

All the clubs that trained the player between the ages of 12 and 23 share 5% of any transfer fees for the rest of the player's career. MLS have a funny set up and don't want to honour this for all of Dempsey's youth clubs in america

Bale's off I reckon. Now we're about to sign Willian and talk of Lamela coming as well - I think it's time to say goodbye and grab our mega-silly bucks from Real. I just hope they throw in Coentrao as well, that would be super sexy

Think he's gone and Coentrao's been included. He said he wanted to leave and with world class left back's being so rare you'd have thought there would have been interest in him straight away but I haven't heard a thing. All seems to quiet now.

Bale - in return for

Coentrao, Lamela, Willian, Paulinho, Soldado, Chadli, Capoue and 93m. All in EL-competing Spurs. Do me a favour.

Bite their fucking paw off !!

Last edited:
I think it is more likely we are signing players in an attempt to keep Bale than replace him.

I'm hoping thinking this too!

Would be a MASSIVE statement of intent.... Not to mention a smack in the face to every single one of the British journos who can't wait to get him on the plane, and off our shores ASAP!

(not to mention the biggest FUCK YOU to Madrid & Marca!!)

I'm hoping thinking this too!

Would be a MASSIVE statement of intent.... Not to mention a smack in the face to every single one of the British journos who can't wait to get him on the plane, and off our shores ASAP!

(not to mention the biggest FUCK YOU to Madrid & Marca!!)

I read this article ( http://www.sportsdirectnews.com/pre...nham-news-levy-manages-to-turn-47m-profit.php) and it seems to make a lot of sense. We are not spending the Bale Money no matter what all the newspapers are saying today. They are so lazy. There are some good football writers though - like David Conn but most are just regurgitating hearsay and propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom